Another Cool New Pic !!!

Mutt Williams

shapeimage4it2.png

shapeimage3sn0.jpg

http://web.mac.com/benstevens3/OPX-Blog/Projects/Entries/2008/2/4_YOUR_SEARCH_IS_OVER....html

effin

yo look at the skull behind him, same alien looking shape as the crystal skull picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indy_Chic

*Indy_Chic collapses in a puddle of drool from yet another drool-tastic looking picture. I mean look at that skull in the background! Oh my gosh this is A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!(y)*

notimeforlove

Mutt Williams said:
Anybody can borrow me $459.99 ?

LOL, no way I can afford that for a poster! Anyone here getting it?

anyone who buys that officially joins the idiot club.

one of the biggest heists ever.

Tsar

I think his hat is a little too dirty in this pic. :eek: Great photo regardless; no Mutt, just good old Indy doing his thing.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Another great photo. What's with all these photos appearing all of a sudden?

To hinder our disappointment in Superbowl, maybe. :p

Mutt Williams

Violet Indy said:
Another great photo. What's with all these photos appearing all of a sudden?

To hinder our disappointment in Superbowl, maybe. :p

A hint that the movie's marketing department is starting to do their job. And a hint that we'll see the trailer next week.

The_Raiders

It is a cool pic. Man! All these different pics from different scenes just don't match up! First warehouse stuff that brings thoughts about the ark so you think "wow Crystal alien skull and ark" than all the other stuff :confused: The only way to match everything up will have to be on May 22 :whip:

Sandindy

Aww man I just cant wait, this picture got me really excited. Its great seeing Indy all dusty and looks like he trekked through a whole lot to get there :D

No Ticket

I know it probably goes without saying... but I hope there's some really cool "ancient traps" in this film like the spike room in TOD, the giant boulder in Raiders or ya know... the trials in LC. And I hope that he is so dirty in that pic because he just barely made it through them. And we know Mutt is with him (from another pic) somehwere, probably saving his life with his keen knowledge of such traps... leaving a blank and bewildered look on Mutt's face.

hahaha. I can't wait for this film.