Shia Injured on Set of "Crystal Skull"

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Oh God, people are not going to like that scene. We're DOOMED!!!! :eek:

That aside... I'll happily nurse Shia back to health... :eek:

QBComics

when he says "Heir" I think he just means his time to shine. His big moment. I think he just fumbled for words that's all.

TYTAN

I took this to mean "the scene where we discover he is related to Indy."

That doesn't bother me as much as the emphasis on the sword fight.
I can see it now....a sword fight and Mutt gets cut on the chin...mirroring Indy's similiar cut.

The_Raiders

TYTAN said:
That doesn't bother me as much as the emphasis on the sword fight.
I can see it now....a sword fight and Mutt gets cut on the chin...mirroring Indy's similiar cut.

That'd make me sick :sick: I really wish he wasn't Indys sone, that's gonna suck (n)

QBComics

If Mutt being the son of Henry Jones Jr. is true, I will admit: I could get over it.:)o ) I seriously could. But Alien, Fridges, Ark being involved just might ruin it...

TheLastCrusader

TYTAN said:
a cut on his cheekbone sounds more probable:
mutt3.jpg

Skipper

OmegaSeamaster said:
The "heir" to Indiana Jones? I like Shia the beef, but just end the series please. No lame spin-offs.
If there's another movie, you can feel free not to watch it.

|ZiR|

Eh, I'd watch it. Really, if it's big screen, and has both of the beards involved, I would definitely go see it. Who here could resist seeing a new Indy flick in theaters? As for Shia, I'm okay with him, though I was apprehensive about it at the beginning. From what we've seen in the trailers/pics, I like him.

Since we're on the subject of Shia, I have a question for all the Mutt haters: is it Labeouf you dislike, or the simply idea of Indy having a son (and possible successor)?

If it's the first; who else would you have preferred? And if it's the latter; where else could the series have gone? Indy's getting old.

Dr.Sartorius

Nurhachi1991 said:
dude i dont think anyone would watch it

People would watch it, but no one would ever be able to replace Indiana Jones.

I don't see how Mutt would be an "heir" to Indy anyway. Unless he wants to become a professor of archaeology and at the same time a grave robber...But even then, it doesn't make much sense.

I'm hoping (like someone else mentioned) that Mutt just has an Indy-esque heroic moment.

Deckard

xVendetta17x said:
I believe it means that we find out hes related
But why would he reveal such a bug spoiler such as that?

You mean a sword fight where someone reveals they are his father? Why is that familiar....