Indy 4 Happening as we speak

adminjim

This is what I know.

1. IMDB Reporting "In Production"
2. West Coast Optical has a huge rental order existing through May of 2006.
3. Land Scouts have returned.
4. Sean Connery has agreed to a role.
5. http://www.spielbergfilms.com/indianajones4home.html
6. ET Reports filming has begun (Friday Show)
7. Cast to be announced June 30 2004
8. ILM (Industrail Light & Magic) will be playing a big role. Have hored 12 new techs in the last 2 weeks for a new project.
9. Filming spots include, Arizona, Malta, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, France, and New York
10. There is a certain hotel in AZ that has a solid booking starting this winter through next spring. Full capacity,

So in my mind I would think this thing is happening as I write this, Where has Mr, Ford been lately? Been seen going in and out of ILM and Lucas Arts facilities.

July 2006 is release date (Official)

LaoChe

Wait a minute! WHO ARE YOU, ADMINJIM!?!?!

Thanks for the info! This is the best news ever, once we all corroborate it, I am going to start wearing my fedora to work!!!

LASTCRUSADER

I don't think that any of this indicates in any way that Indy IV is filming. It is interesting that you are saying ET has reported that fimling has already started. I didn't see Friday's edition of ET.

Finn

Staff member
...now, all I want to see is our informant's credentials.

<small>Or then we just wait nine days to the 30th of June and see if the movie world goes all nuts.</small>

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
I hope Adminjim is right?
? although I have serious doubts; thinking about all the other projects Spielberg and Ford had planned.
But we'll know soon enough?
Nine days to go?

Finn

Staff member
If this all, for some very odd and impredictable reason happens to be true after all, this has been the biggest scale cover-up and scam op in the movie history.

Finn

Staff member
Then again... after "Blue Harvest", this might not be so off the road as we would imagine.

I can only hope this is true. It does seem odd that there could be a cast, though, considering there isn't even a script that has been fully agreed upon, unless a) the story has been agreed on and therefore can be casted, or b) it was all a big scam that Lucas disagreed on the script, and the Darabont script is the one that will be used, or c) they got a new script and agreed on it quickly. The first option seems most likely... if this is true.

Finn

Staff member
I'm saying it's B... Lucas loves tricks like this. No rumors slipping out, no premature revelations... and this way he ensures it gets all the attention possible, and even more.

<small>IF this is true, though. Of course, adminjim can be nothing but a pest who wants himself some good laughs, seeing how the supposed freaks on this board go all jiffy.
Let's spoil the fellow's fun!</small>

Last edited:

adminjim

These are not rumors but are the results of some damn hard work. I reversed engineered the situation adn did some checkin around. The cast I got from a web friend who works on the IMDB content management. They already have the complete lists and low down but can not publish them until told so.

Hotels? I used Orbitz to locate hotels that were booked for a period of time, usually casts and upper folks stay at hotels when available and not trailers. One showed up for the US

and so on and so on.

Watch the interview with the man writing the story.

The ET thing I got from a friend who actually taped it, it's like a 3 second update in their what's happening segemnt

Out of 12 assumptions and predictions I have made I aint never been wrong.

Finn

Staff member
Okay, we buy your word now, Junior... but if nothing happens on June 30th and the sun sets with no major announcements... you better be <i>far</i> from this gig.

And this was not a threat, but a friendly warning.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
lol :D

Hmm, now I'm starting to get curious?
Even though I still find it rather farfetched that this has all been some sort of scam.
But time will tell?

Joe Brody

Three things:

(1) Adminjim, what's the name of the Hotel in Arizona? I don't see why the name can't be posted if you found it on your own through an Orbitz search.
(2) Also, what's the relevance of the link to the Spielberg cite? I glanced at the text and it seemed dated to me.
(3) And lastly to all, I assume that transcripts from the Entertainment Tonite broadcast are available to the public. I couldn't find the link or the contact informaion but if someone can find it, I'll order the transcript and confirm the supposed report from last Friday.

Pale Horse

Staff member
adminjim said:
This is what I know.

9. Filming spots include, Arizona, Malta, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, France, and New York

July 2006 is release date (Official)

Isn't Hawaii supposed to be on the list?