Lost

Ska

Anyone here still watch LOST? I think it's such a great season.

Did anyone see the previews for next weeks episode? It's like LOST meets Indiana Jones (with the temple, torches, and collapsing floor).

Can't wait!

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
So in 2010 they'll either be in LAX, blown to bits, or running through the jungle naked like Desmond with prescient flashbacks to SYD (like in Final Destination).

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
More from Lostpedia:

Sawyer calls Walt Short Round.

The music cue when Ilana is placing Jacobs ashes in the pouch is reminiscent of the opening scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

They've a blonde Elsa: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Elsa

Juliette's mark is almost identical to the mark the protectors of the Holy Grail wear ...an eight pointed star, which symbolises resurrection, rebirth, and renewal.

And then the dirty talk in last night's episode. (Transcript should be up soon.) http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Recon_transcript

Ska

Moedred said:
More from Lostpedia:

Sawyer calls Walt ?Short Round.?

The music cue when Ilana is placing Jacobs ashes in the pouch is reminiscent of the opening scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

They've a blonde Elsa: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Elsa

Juliette's mark is almost identical to the mark the protectors of the Holy Grail wear ...an eight pointed star, which symbolises resurrection, rebirth, and renewal.

And then the dirty talk in last night's episode. (Transcript should be up soon.) http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Recon_transcript

Yeah I'm likin' all the Indy love in LOST this season.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the dialogue from Recon:

SAWYER: Archaeology, huh?
CHARLOTTE: What's wrong with archaeology?
SAWYER: Nothin'. I just figured you'd be stuck in a room somewhere dustin' off antiques.
CHARLOTTE: No, I actually get to travel quite a bit. To far off and romantic places...
SAWYER: Really? What are you, like a... Indiana Jones or somethin'?
CHARLOTTE: Yes. I'm exactly like Indiana Jones.
SAWYER: You got a whip?
CHARLOTTE: Maybe...
[Some time later, they have sex at Sawyer's place]
CHARLOTTE: Wow... not bad, considering we didn't have that whip.
SAWYER: Bring it next time.

WitAndAWhip

Lance Quazar said:
I am a huge fan of LOST, but I feel oddly bored by this season, in spite of the dual "Indy" references.
I'm enjoying this season but it's one of those situations where so much is dependent on how it wraps up, although you could pretty much say that about the show in general. I think the writing has been great this season and I'd even argue that the Richard and Desmond episodes were some of the best in the entire run of the show.

I'm probably in the minority tho in that I've enjoyed the show more for it's character development and storylines all along than the whole "what's really going on here" dynamic. I have feeling alot of people are gonna be very happy or extremely dissapointed, depending on how things play out. There's never been a TV show where so much is riding on the series finale.

Ska

Got the LOST box collection for Christmas...been itching to start these again. I wish someone could erase my memory so I can watch them for the first time.

images

Montana Smith

Ska said:
Got the LOST box collection for Christmas...been itching to start these again. I wish someone could erase my memory so I can watch them for the first time.

images

I'm part way through Season 2. It is gripping stuff in the main, except for some of the back stories that I'm not interested in, and just hold up the development on the island. (Some, like Kate's, are good stuff).

Lance Quazar

Ska said:

I wish someone could erase my memory of the last two seasons....