Your Favorite Game Console of all time

jamesdude

What is your favorite Video Game console of all time and why?

Mine has to be the Sega Genesis because the good sounding music it had on its chip system and the library of games it had.

RedeemedChild

I really, really liked the Nintendo 64. In my opinion the Nintendo 64 was ahead of it's time at the time of it's release. I say it's no doubt one the greatest consoles of all time. However, the Wii is fast becoming the greatest.

The Drifter

RedeemedChild said:
I really, really liked the Nintendo 64. In my opinion the Nintendo 64 was ahead of it's time at the time of it's release. I say it's no doubt one the greatest consoles of all time. However, the Wii is fast becoming the greatest.

Sadly, I don't have a Wii. I am not trying to be a douch, but I am not much for mini-games.
Some of my favorite games of all time were also on the N64. Jet Force Gemini, Mischief Makers, Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Killer Instinct Gold, etc.

Morning Bell

The Nintendo 64 is arguable my favorite. There were so many great games and I still like to dig it out and play it from time to time. In fact, I've liked every Nintendo console.:)

The Playstation 2 was pretty solid as well.

DocWhiskey

If there was a sex hole located somewhere on this console, I still don't think I would've left my room.
SuperNES.jpg

The Drifter

DocWhiskey said:
If there was a sex hole located somewhere on this console, I still don't think I would've left my room.
SuperNES.jpg

You could use the eject button between the reset and power button.

Last edited:

Rhys135

Nintendo 64 - loads of quality titles, home to the best game ever - Zelda Ocarina of Time - and many many hours wasted/savoured playing multiplayer games.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Super Nintendo coz it's SUPER!

I've had mine for almost 11 years now and it's still working like new. I doubt any of the new ones would last that long!

I've got a cousin who has the NES original and it's still working after 20-something years!

After that, I also love the PS2 and it's attachments like EyeToy and Singstar. I enjoy EyeToy Anti-Grav the game. That beats going to the gym let me tell you.

HovitosKing

Violet Indy said:
I've had mine for almost 11 years now and it's still working like new. I doubt any of the new ones would last that long!

I agree--the SNES was built like a tank. One of the most durable, battle-hardened pieces of equipment I've ever had the privileged of serving with.

Dyonus

-PS1
-SNES
-Dreamcast
-X-box 360 (which can be argued to death, but I like how interactive it is even without the games, though the other systems of its gen are like this, too.)

Morning Bell

HovitosKing said:
I agree--the SNES was built like a tank. One of the most durable, battle-hardened pieces of equipment I've ever had the privileged of serving with.

I find pretty much any Nintendo console is built to last, especially the Gamecube and SNES, which can endure pretty much anything. That's one of the things that makes Nintendo my favorite company; they really care about quality and I've never had any major problems or issues with any of their systems or accessories.

|ZiR|

PS3, because of the backward compatibility. Not being able to play N64 games on the Gamecube, or GC on the Wii (without buying a special controller) was a pretty hard kick in the teeth, man.