Do you think Indy is a good kisser?

I Don Quixote

If Indy ever kissed you, what would it be like? would it be perfect, not too slobbery or wet? Or would it be kinda like a sloppy kiss, which you don't mind because it makes him seem more human?

I know this question is kinda girly, but I'm curious.

Montana Smith

Why isn't there an "Unsubscribe from The Raven" button?

Because at times like these it's very difficult to even continue pretending to be an Indyfan.

Damn, even the joy of winding up the Skull Lovin' Freaks isn't worth the mental image of swallowing a mouthful of Indy's false teeth.

I'll be in my Panic Room [Smitty’s Junk] if anyone needs me.

Mickiana

If he tried to kiss me I'd punch him in the nose. But he is good at scrapping, so I suppose we'd have to brawl, beat each other to a pulp, stagger around in a clinch, fall apart exhausted, look over at each other and laugh about it, have a hug and make up and maybe just let that kiss happen to keep the old geezer happy!:p

Finn

Staff member
Since I know something about The Raven's demographics, I predict this thread will be either very short, or very Ho Yay.

cDfc9.jpg

Junior... apart from giving me the best neck massage of my life... he talks in his sleep.

I Don Quixote

Heheh.
Oh Montana. If only yo knew what it was like to be a girl.
I agree with you Rocket.

Let's pretend thisis young and gorgeous Indy. Not old Indy, he's hard to look at.

I don't care if it's short or has homosexuals or whatever. I just felt like being curious. I read a lot of the old Indyologist and Canyon posts.

I Don Quixote

Is it possible to have this thread deleted? Because if you can, I'm all for it. I feel silly reding the posts. I've made a mistake.

I said:
Heheh. Oh Montana. If only yo knew what it was like to be a girl.
Don't be so quick to judge...;)

I said:
I agree with you Rocket.
I just figured I would post how I used to kiss girls.

I'm married now.

I said:
I don't care if it's short or has homosexuals or whatever. I just felt like being curious. I read a lot of the old Indyologist and Canyon posts.

You heard her gay contingent! Chime in...

I said:
Is it possible to have this thread deleted? Because if you can, I'm all for it. I feel silly reding the posts. I've made a mistake.
Aw...come on! This is just getting fun!

Mickiana

Where's the homosexuality?! Can't a bloke let Indy kiss him without being called gay? In these days of ultra liberation I'm sure two blokes can express feelings for one another, or at least one allow the other, without being labelled! In France and Belgium men kiss each other on the cheek just to say hello. I know that will never happen here in Australia, but just imagine breaking those bonds that would otherwise prevent us....

Finn

Staff member
Mickiana said:
"Syphilitic carcass" sounds very Pythonesque.
I've heard that if said disease goes untreated, in ten to twenty years' time it can affect the brain. I know it's a stretch, but someone may just have given the world another explanation as to why KotCS left so many people with a lacklustre feeling...

Junior Jones

I said:
If Indy ever kissed you, what would it be like? would it be perfect, not too slobbery or wet? Or would it be kinda like a sloppy kiss, which you don't mind because it makes him seem more human?

I know this question is kinda girly, but I'm curious.

I honestly have never thought about this. And I'm not going to start now.

Nurhachi1991

I bet when Indy kisses you "Sad Eyes" by Bruce Springsteen starts playing and he slowly caresses your hair before turning out the light.

Mickiana

Finn said:
I've heard that if said disease goes untreated, in ten to twenty years' time it can affect the brain. I know it's a stretch, but someone may just have given the world another explanation as to why KotCS left so many people with a lacklustre feeling...

You mean George and Harry also did.....???!!! Oh no!

Indy_Chic

Goodness, what a very different thread this is!

To answer your question I, Don Quixote Indy wouldn't need to kiss me, I would be the one that kisses him first. But it would have to be Indy from ROTLA ;)

RaidersKus.jpg