One piece of casting that threw me for a long while

|ZiR|

blueoakleyz said:
during the movie.

The casting of the janitor from scrubs as that fbi guy. That was awful

His name is Neil Flynn, and he is one the best things about Scrubs. Was he really so terrible/out of place? He's worked with Harrison before, you know...

blueoakleyz

|ZiR| said:
His name is Neil Flynn, and he is one the best things about Scrubs. Was he really so terrible/out of place? He's worked with Harrison before, you know...

In scrubs? no
in this movie.. definately

Falco09

How about John Hurt as Ox? Way to take a great actor and throw him into the role of a bumbling hypnotized idiot.

-Jones-

Falco09 said:
How about John Hurt as Ox? Way to take a great actor and throw him into the role of a bumbling hypnotized idiot.

One sad thing about the actor's job is money :>. Pecunia non olet...

LostArk

Pro-tip: He was in V for Vendetta.

Anyways, I thought I'd seen that actor somewhere but I couldn't remember until I saw this thread.

UKIndyFan

Neil Flynn was so perfect in this movie. He may have had just one scene but he stole it. When I saw him sitting next to Harrison Ford, it was like I was there. He made me believe. Forget Shia, Neil Flynn should play Indy in the 5th movie!

Reggie

I wondered if he and Harrison reminisced about their time spent together on "The Fugitive"?

"Kimball, freeze!"

nzlc

hes from scrubs i couldn't remember!!Yeah i think he was all wrong.what about jim broardbents 10min cameo and what 5 lines

No Ticket

SterankoII said:
I didn't think he was bad just weird to see him, especially as an authority figure with hornrimmed glasses!

I didn't even notice it was him. And I own all seasons of Scrubs on DVD! hahaha. Damn!