Votes: 2 8.3%
  • We're all gonna die!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
What is a fake? This...

or the speculation around it?

Firstly, is any of it actually from the Wikileaks page?

The site I picked the quote up from seemed to reference itself via the links I hovered over.

The Norway Spiral and the 2012 end of the world stuff seems more in the realms of the alien thread.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Now that I know how to search wilileaks....

The Embassy Origin of Oslo is not coming up properly on the mirror site I am using. Hits either New Delhi or Ottawa.

That could either be convenient, or ...

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
The Embassy Origin of Oslo is not coming up properly on the mirror site I am using. Hits either New Delhi or Ottawa.

That could either be convenient, or ...

...a fake.

I have a feeling this is one of those self-generating viral hoaxes. Maybe there's a nugget of fact in there, or...

Montana Smith said:
...a fake.

I have a feeling this is one of those self-generating viral hoaxes. Maybe there's a nugget of fact in there, or...

...it's a Richard Branson Spaceflight!

Even the Invisible Hand leaves a Carbon Footprint!

Pale Horse

Staff member
...test against the source...

okay, two mirrors now, no cable in site.

I was sure the spiral was a hoax. (Debunked LONG ago). The rest seemed plausible if there was a cable...which I can't find anywhere. Rocket, you downloaded it all, can you find the oslo cable referenced above?

Pale Horse said:
okay, two mirrors now, no cable in site.

I was sure the spiral was a hoax. (Debunked LONG ago). The rest seemed plausible if there was a cable...which I can't find anywhere. Rocket, you downloaded it all, can you find the oslo cable referenced above?
Though I have no current access, he did mention in his Guardian interview:

However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs

Julian Assange answers your questions

Pale Horse

Staff member
UFO's and 2012 seems perfectly engineered on a social level.

I am reminded of a great film:

The Last Boy Scout said:
BESSALO: I know how the bastard's mind works. Every lie has eighty percent truth to it. Guy scares me.

I am sure there are cables (known and unknown) that refer to things like HAARP/CERN/DARPA/CIA etc.

How to disseminate them into relevant truth is what we have been tasked with this holiday season.

Montana Smith

Pale Horse said:
UFO's and 2012 seems perfectly engineered on a social level.

That was when the alarm bells started ringing.

Pale Horse said:
I am sure there are cables (known and unknown) that refer to things like HAARP/CERN/DARPA/CIA etc.

Undoubtedly, but

Pale Horse said:
How to disseminate them into relevant truth is what we have been tasked with this holiday season.

that's always the hard part.

Even the mundane truth about these agencies and organizations can be fascinating, though for some it still needs 'sexing up' with wild inventions that muddy the water.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
162849_466382437521_10716057521_6201000_6914197_n.jpg

indy34

I have to wonder why all the blame is being put on the wikileaks guy and not the people who leaked the information to him. I was watching the news yesterday and there was only a short segment about how a low level army intelligence officer was responsible.

Pale Horse

Staff member
You're not supposed to be responsible for your OWN actions

...you're only supposed to be responsible for the actions of OTHERS

BIG SIS INVADES WAL-MART: 'IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING'

WASHINGTON -- Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Janet Napolitano today announced the expansion of the Department?s national ?If You See Something, Say Something? campaign to hundreds of Walmart stores across the country?launching a new partnership between DHS and Walmart to help the American public play an active role in ensuring the safety and security of our nation.

We're watching you.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Attila the Professor said:
Nah, Rocket: I think <I>this</I> might be the big one.

So...here we are. We're left to define what consensual means...insurance.aes256 still sits out there with multiple passwords to open it, merely waiting for the 'word' from Assange...and UFO's are on our horizon, but the .gov doesn't want us to know...

why?

I lost all faith in wiki as an honorable endeavor, with that revelation.

Pale Horse said:
So...here we are. We're left to define what consensual means...insurance.aes256 still sits out there with multiple passwords to open it, merely waiting for the 'word' from Assange...and UFO's are on our horizon, but the .gov doesn't want us to know...

why?

I lost all faith in wiki as an honorable endeavor, with that revelation.

Have we defined "is" yet?

WilliamBoyd8

The US Government has warned employees and college students
who want to enter government service not to look at or discuss the site.

:)

Montana Smith

WilliamBoyd8 said:
The US Government has warned employees and college students
who want to enter government service not to look at or discuss the site.

:)

We know where you live.

So, unless you were one of the 3 million American citizens authorized to look at these documents in the first place, don't do it now!

The 'Norway hoax' site I quoted from also warned that you shouldn't look - but in that case it was because I don't think you'd be able to find it there anyway.