Whatcha playin? (Video games wise.)

Agent Crab

I am sure some of us play video games. I am not sure if there was a thread about this.. so...

Whatcha been playin' as of late? It can be console, PC or whatever.

I been playing Final Fantasy IV on the DS, as well for the SNES for a run on Youtube.

DocWhiskey

I played Super Star Wars and Indiana Jones's Greatest Adventures on my SNES a few nights back. I also picked up the Rocketeer game for NES for just $2. Very underrated game. Since next gen games cost a lot I haven't played a next gen game in awhile. I bought Ghostbusters on the 360. I think it was the 1st game I bought for $60 since...ever. I loved it though. I also played the Batman Arkahm Asylum Demo and loved it to death. I want that asap.

Trennas

Finished Half-Life Episode 2 a few weeks ago. At the moment I'm halfway through X-Men Orgins: Wolverine and I'm doing Uncharted for the second time. The PS3 is at my girlfriend's, so I don't get to play that often XD Can't wait for Batman: Arkham Asylum next week though!

RedeemedChild

I'd been playing the LEGO Batman demo along with the FF: Dissidia demo and Patapon 2 demo on my PSP until I deleted them early last week to make space on my memory stick duo for all the episodes of G.I. Joe: Resolute and the preview pt 1/pt2 Green Lantern: First Flight.