Very Interested in.....

Pale Horse

Staff member
I am so far from that. To quote a line from the Matrix:

There is a difference bertween knowing the path, and walking it.

I wish my discipline was far stronger. Who knows, maybe you will prove to be someone who helps shepard me along the way?

*stops to read about his proselytizing*

Wait a second, I don't even know you?! ;)

Doc Savage

apalehorse said:
I am so far from that. To quote a line from the Matrix:

There is a difference bertween knowing the path, and walking it.

I wish my discipline was far stronger. Who knows, maybe you will prove to be someone who helps shepard me along the way?

*stops to read about his proselytizing*

Wait a second, I don't even know you?! ;)

But you seem so familiar...

Tennessee R

Doc Savage said:
To paraphrase Dr. Hovind (who espouses no definite opinion on the Noah's Ark debate), the interesting thing about Wyatt's "boat" was that, while the other boat-shaped mud flows pointed downhill, Wyatt's defied the normal flow of mud and pointed uphill.

Welcome, my good friends,
Doc Savage, You are correct there, when you speak of Wyatt's site being pointed upstream. We have created a model of the boat, and simulated a mud flow around the object, and could not create the pointed end...Well, it's a little hard to explain, I will try to post some pictures of our experiment at a later date,

suffice it to say, we could not duplicate Ron's object by placing an obstruction and flowing mud around it. It would have to be a structure already there, such as a boat sliding down in mud.

Archaeology has proven the Biblical records correct many, many times.

Great to hear from you guys again.

Doc Savage

Tennessee R said:
Doc Savage, Creation out of nothing

[Edited by Tennessee R on 02-15-2004 at 07:38 pm]

And I was. Latin just has a Majestic resonance in some cases. My favorite would have to be "In principio erat Verbum." (Translation hint:it caused "creation ex nihilo.")

Good to hear from you again, Tennessee. I'm in the process of reading Wyatt's Ark of the Covenant book. I was unaware of all he found in that area. Fascinating. I advise anyone posting here to order it. And that's a satisfied customer talking, if there's any question as to motives.

Tennessee R

Hello Doc, Great to see you again also

I'm not really familiar with Latin (Except one word sounds like principal), I just got the other from my field.

Glad you enjoyed the book. And one thing that the book does not mention, is the analysis on the blood. We were not releasing that info at the time. But you can find that info on our website here:
http://www.wyattmuseum.com/ark-of-the-covenant-07.htm

Great to talk again,
Tennessee R.

Doc Savage

The Latin phrase means,"In the beginning was the Word..."

And as to the somatids, isn't it just like God to not only keep His types and shadows from the Old Testament with the Lamb's blood on the mercy seat, but to leave evidence for us to find 2,000 years later?

Tennessee R

Doc Savage said:
The Latin phrase means,"In the beginning was the Word..."

And as to the somatids, isn't it just like God to not only keep His types and shadows from the Old Testament with the Lamb's blood on the mercy seat, but to leave evidence for us to find 2,000 years later?

"...and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God..."
One thing that is interesting is that the Bible gives us unmistakable evidence that Jesus is God:
"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not." It can put a whole new meaning for Christians when they understand that Jesus is the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

But yes, to get back on track, yes, the somatids (or preons-sp?, or microzymas-sp?) are fascinating. Not only are they in everyone's blood, but radiation will not kill them, acid won't destroy them, and you can't cut them with a diamond tool. They are indestructable, and are still alive today (As you said) in that ancient blood. In the Bible, when speaking of Sodom & Gomorrah, it says that:

"And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly..."

The word "Ensample" means a 'visual example' so you have to be able to see it today. Well, you might have read on http://www.wyattmuseum.com that Ron found some remains of ashes near the base of Masada, with sulfur balls (Or brimstone) lodged in the ash (I was there in Dec). Well, I guess the blood is another case of an ensample. An example that you can see today, the somatids in blood from a crusifixion site.

Well, I guess I'll see you later.