Indy doll

Katarn07

I was actually gonna say to you they're called action figures but I see it is actually a doll! That's actually pretty uniqe. You should get a Barbie Lara Croft to go alongside him. It'd look pretty neat.

I

Indy_Jones88

Good Job Elodie Jones. They look really good.

Are you planning on making anymore custom figures?

A

Aussie Jones

Even though I'm a girl I think ElodieJones is pretty.

blur

The hat makes him look a bit like a 70s pimp, but the rest is neat :) Have you seen the resin fedoras for sale on eBay? Might make a nice way to complete the figure?

ElodieJones

Thank you.

Sorry for doll. So Action Figure.

I can't make an other. Because since 2 years I make it. And nothing is right. I have change the head, found the shoes somwhere, the pants elsewhere...

Everybody can make this Action Figure!

Finn

Staff member
A compromise... let's call it a "puppet".

Cool thing Elodie, by the way. Betcha Barbie had never dumped Ken if he had looked anything like that.

Katarn07

IndyJohan said:
If I said it once I'll say it again...NOT DOLLS! ACTION FIGURES! ACTION FIGURES!

No, she is actually quite right in calling a doll. All it is is a Ken doll dressed like Indy. It's quite neat and unique since most custom Indys are action figures.

Rick5150

I really like the wooden carvings. I have a few but not as cool as the two large ones you have. Where did you get them if you do not mind me asking? I am tired of looking at Indy collections and seeing the same stuff over and over. It is good to see items that can be Indy-like without necessarily being screen accurate.