Summer Glau or Michelle Rodriguez?

so wah mu

If anyone complains about this simple question (i.e. lowering tone/lowest common denominator) then they really need electric shock therapy, administered by Nurse Ratchett.

Given the choice/chance which one of these delightful ladies would you take on a date, and if you only had a tenner, (that's about 7 dollars right?) where would you take them?

-Soup kitchen is closed. Sorry!

:confused:

DocWhiskey

Well, personally I like Michelle Rodriguez a tad better in terms of looks and her "bad girl" persona, but seeing as she's done jail time and is a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with that, but that means she'd obviously not be into me), I'd go with Summer. Summer's really attractive too, but she has a big head. Or at least it seems that way. I always get her confused with Olivia Wilde, who'd I'd take over Summer anyday.

But to answer your question...Summer Glau.

And where to take her? I'll start of simple: Dinner and a movie? Bowling?

I'd say Dinner and take Summer to see Terminator Salvation.

If we don't hit it off I'll order her a Ruffee Colada. Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity.

YouNeverKnow

Summer Glau for sure. I have no idea what we'd do. Maybe I'd use the money to take the train into Chicago and we'd window-shop or something. I think that'd be pretty fun.

Nurhachi1991

Summer Glau I'd buy her a thong from the 99 cents store and whatever she wanted on the value menu at Mcdonalds and see where things went from there

so wah mu

Terminator Sala-vation!

...maybe Michelle is just completely 'lost'? still, whatever floats your boat. unfortunately that clanger just sank my sub. Don't give up hope just yet, you could be on your way to a winner if you bat for her team:(

can't deny that I've never been shy of a little bit of 'seasoning' though! I just hope that Summer would be evenly balanced, as I heard she has a chip, and it's not on her shoulder. You try carrying the future of Skynet in your head and see how well proportioned your nerve centre looks!

...and can someone please tell me where I'd buy windows from in Chicago for less than £10. Yep, that's in Stirling buddy. by the time i've exchanged my currency up i'd be lucky to afford windows basic.

& as for the fast food suggestion, she can chow down, whilst i salavate. I'm practically vegetarian.

Finn

Staff member
DocWhiskey said:
Well, personally I like Michelle Rodriguez a tad better in terms of looks and her "bad girl" persona, but seeing as she's done jail time and is a lesbian
Actually, she swings both ways. So don't give up on her just yet.

The Man

Finn said:
Actually, she swings both ways. So don't give up on her just yet.

Didn't she go nuclear and destroy her friend's wedding recently? Crackin' bird!(y)

so wah mu

Too crass? Too dubious?

If anyone can be so charitable as to loan/donate an extra £10 maybe i may improve my chances of a possible double date.

What does it mean when your palms sweat?? -biological cooling system and an address of personal hygiene aside.

Nurhachi1991

Every time I see Summer I think of when my friend and I were watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles and Summer came out and my friend's like " I would eat her poop"

It was kinda awkward.

so wah mu

Men perspire -women Glau

Awkward -i'd say. I hear that fibreglass is much harder to digest than treated timber. Maybe your friend could go the whole hog and eat the midships and bow too?

so wah mu

Pooh? Nanny state!?

...i got you the 1st time, but i tried not to play into the net of your lavatorial response and copraphagous comments. Eat her Pooh? Nah, I would rather bounce her tigger.

Don't make me resort to being an Eeyore (as Pooh philosophy may be the only one you understand I'll break it down, you know, like an intestine would) but if you'd rather turn this in to a dumb ass childs playground of lack of creative input and get the thread closed too, that's you're plan, then continue. But thanks in advance for playing the troll.

I like a joke, and can even take it on the chin when it comes to being the butt of the joke on occassion too, but a little more decorum if it's not too much trouble eh? i'm asking nicely. Alternatively you could contact my personal posting box if you want to stir up a hornets nest? i hope it won't come to that.

Now let's shake hands. -but only after you wash them in formaldehyde first! judging by the company you keep i'd say it was a must.

:gun: :dead:

Nurhachi1991

so wah mu said:
...i got you the 1st time, but i tried not to play into the net of your lavatorial response and copraphagous comments. Eat her Pooh? Nah, I would rather bounce her tigger.

Don't make me resort to being an Eeyore (as Pooh philosophy may be the only one you understand I'll break it down, you know, like an intestine would) but if you'd rather turn this in to a dumb ass childs playground of lack of creative input and get the thread closed too, that's you're plan, then continue. But thanks in advance for playing the troll.

I like a joke, and can even take it on the chin when it comes to being the butt of the joke on occassion too, but a little more decorum if it's not too much trouble eh? i'm asking nicely. Alternatively you could contact my personal posting box if you want to stir up a hornets nest? i hope it won't come to that.

Now let's shake hands. -but only after you wash them in formaldehyde first! judging by the company you keep i'd say it was a must.

:gun: :dead:

Spock.jpg

I will not allow you to lecture me

so wah mu

Who's that trip tropping over my bridge!? Silar, is that you?

...and i wouldn't expect you too. Even i don't listen to me, but for that matter don't letch on to me eh?

You could always write your own thread, and i'll troll that?

It's nice to be important, but far more important to be nice! so, let's just be nice huh?

and if you're not i know of a resistance who will see to it that you will be...terminated! Period.

Of course, if memory serves correct son of T'pau you were always Kirks number two. Go figure. NUMBER TWO. A Leonard never changes it's Spocks, it seems.

ARE YOU GOING TO LEND ME THE REDDIES OR NOT!!???

Last edited:

Nurhachi1991

so wah mu said:
...and i wouldn't expect you too. Even i don't listen to me, but for that matter don't letch on to me eh?

You could always write your own thread, and i'll troll that?

It's nice to be important, but far more important to be nice! so, let's just be nice huh?

and if you're not i know of a resistance who will see to it that you will be...terminated! Period.

And hey, maybe one day you'll be old enough to understand about that too.

hmm???

A: you were supposed to say " Than why don't you stop me"

B: Who are you trying to impress with your plethora of phrases?

C: Damnit So Wa Mu I'm a doctor not a bricklayer

so wah mu

I don't know where you get your delusions lazer brain...

I put the 'wah' back into 'so wah mu'. Not the woe.

Plethora? isn't that something Sylvester the cat says when left to babysit Tweety Pie. As in 'It's my plethora!'??

...Nyahh...What's up Spock?

Last edited:

Nurhachi1991

Is it really necessary to make a title everytime you post?

So how bout them Phillies huh there looking pretty good this year (y)

so wah mu

I figure I'll be champ for about ten years and then I'll let my brother take over - like the Kennedys down in Washington.
Muhammad Ali

Nurhachi1991

Yeah...............

So anyway back to the main topic. I bet I could take summer on a dream date for unde 300 yen.

so wah mu

Assuming you are not Summer herself having hijacked Nurhachi's tag, then Mister you are a better man than I.

But i see through your cunning plan. I find it staggering -what you are trying to do to man who is already destitute. You're trying to get me to part with my last £10 on a side wager.

What if I should get that long overdue phone call? What am i to suggest? Help yourself to anything on the condiment menu, the sky's the limit. It's on me anyway.

Don't think I don't know what it is you are trying to achieve.

...Are you an employee at Skynet when you're not demonstrating alien sleeper holds??