Which Indiana Jones Character are you most like?

Who are you most like?

• Total voters

Niteshade007

I went searching for a thread like this and didn't find one, hopefully there isn't one and I'm just rehashing an old thread.

But which character do you most associate with or do you feel most closely mirrors your own personality? Please state why.

My answer is Willie Scott. I'm a guy, but I'm kind of spoiled, I like the finer things in life, and even though I'm an Eagle Scout, I hated camping. Terrified of wild animals, although I don't scream as much (well, once when I thought it was a mountain lion, turned out to be a deer...anyway, story still applies). I know if I had to do the things she did, I'd be screaming my head off!

Niteshade007

Who picked "Other," and who would you be? Just curious. I tried to include all the major characters, but obviously left out some (I didn't think anybody would be a Toht, unless there are some real sickos here...:eek: )

Gear

I'd have to say Indy- I know, I know, most people would say they are however I've done some exploring of my own and when I was a kid I used to get in my Indy costume and reanact his adventures. Plus, I think that if I was in a life-or-death situation I might react like Indy.
I hope I would anyway.

Finn

Staff member
Niteshade007 said:
Who picked "Other," and who would you be? Just curious. I tried to include all the major characters, but obviously left out some (I didn't think anybody would be a Toht, unless there are some real sickos here...:eek: )
I did. Just look at my avy and do the math.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Oh, I'm a definite Marcus Brody. Despite being 19, I'm already set on a life in academia. When I'm in my element, I'm a big fan of his sort of subtlety, but get me far out of it - well, you've all seen Marcus in Last Crusade. And, per the "follow me, I know the way!" moment, I probably have a tendency to think I have things more together than I actually do. Also, I have this fixation on mentor figures in fiction, which perhaps originated with Brody.

bflah91989

I'm probably a hybrid of Indiana Jones and Henry Jones Sr. I hate rats and snakes. While my future career path most likely will be military, I have a hobby of exploring the mysteries of history.

No Ticket

Gave it some thought...

I'd like to say Indiana Jones, but I don't think it's entirely true.

I am however, like Henry Jones Sr. In some ways I guess. I'm a man of extremes, I play guitar and I practice my guitar sometimes for six hours at a time or more. Henry was always working on the quest for the grail, extreme to the point where he made a giant diary of his research.

And also. I record most of my songs and song ideas on my computer so that I don't have to remember them. :) lol.

In addition to that. I'm more laid back then Indy, especially in serious situations. I don't worry so much and keep my cool. Indy is more serious and worried, although he can handle himself. Henry never seems that worried about the situation.

I'm also kind of clumsy... while on this board I moved in my computer chair and hit my knee on the desk. :eek: Anyone remember... "I'm sorry son, they got us." (i think that line was right)

Another way I'm like him is I slept with the same girl my son slept with.

JUST KIDDING! haha.

No, what I was going to say is, I'm like him in that... I'm not exactly like Indiana, but I still feel like I have at least a LITTLE of him in me. I'm more afraid of snakes than rats for sure.

So as you can see, I really gave this some thought. ;)

Finn

Staff member
It's interesting that the ultimate majority has responded that they are like Indiana Jones. Are they really, or do they just wish that they were? Elaborate, people. Let us judge it instead of judging it yourselves.

Because nothing's sadder than a bunch of wannabes.

No Ticket

Finn said:
It's interesting that the ultimate majority has responded that they are like Indiana Jones. Are they really, or do they just wish that they were? Elaborate, people. Let us judge it instead of judging it yourselves.

Because nothing's sadder than a bunch of wannabes.

I'd say they WANT to be. or WISH. lol. Who wouldn't like to be the hero?

Deadlock

Well, I'm Marcus Brody...

A new question that might spin you in a Katanga direction:

What do you think of cultural diversity?

1. We got that covered: Germans, Austrians, Frenchmen...
2. Sure. I beat up 146 Arabs today.
3. Selling white women into slavery is poetic justice.

;)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Aaron's quiz put me as Marcus - I was expecting I might end up as Belloq, based on some of the questions, but it's reassuring to see that I judge myself the same as the quiz, for Aaron's sake anyhow.

As for Joe Brody = Katanga = the Ark...that I don't know what to do with.

Joe Brody

Deadlock said:
Well, I'm Marcus Brody...

A new question that might spin you in a Katanga direction:

What do you think of cultural diversity?

1. We got that covered: Germans, Austrians, Frenchmen...
2. Sure. I beat up 146 Arabs today.
3. Selling white women into slavery is poetic justice.

Hilarious.

Whatever happened to that major German member whose picture made him look like an East German terrorist?