indiana jones teaser poster at theaters

indy124

Hello indy fans i was wondering if anyone has seen the new poster at the theater yet,and if anyone does see it how about some photos for us. It would be cool to see it hanging in one of those frames with some like next summer ,or coming soon :whip: thx

Dr.Sartorius

Yep, I saw the poster at my local AMC when I saw No Country For Old Men. Next time I go to the theater I'll be sure to bring a camera. :D

indy124

cool

wow up already thats great and i really want to see no country for old men. I a huge tommy lees jones fans plus love the coen brothers movies

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
No teaser posters here yet. We'll probably get it in Jan or Feb. We tend to get posters around the same time as the teaser trailer.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
saw it hanging up today at the Bow Tie Cinemas in Trumbull, CT when I saw "I Am Legend" -- also saw trailers for Batman, Iron Man, Narnia 2, Adam Sandler picture, and 4 other films ---- should have been an Indy 4 one!

Dr. Indy Jones

Yep, I saw it tonight when I went to see I AM LEGEND!!. I wanted to take that poster home with me after the movie. lol. I did look AWESOME!!!

deckard24

I'm going to see I Am Legend tonight, so hopefully it'll be there! How cool will it finally be to see a poster for Indiana Jones 4 in the theaters! Now...if they can just work on that whole trailer thing:)

clorrificus

i am going to go see i am legend tonight at my local rave, i will definitely scour the theater looking for it and if i find it i will get my g/f to take about 20,000 pics of me with it. :D

kongisking

I'm seeing I AM LEGEND next Tuesday, and I hope to find the poster there too. But this isn't just about the poster: the movie itself looks awesome!

"The last man on earth...is not alone."

Such a cool tagline...I love Will Smith's sci-fi action flicks, ESPECIALLY I,Robot! :hat: :cool: :gun:

FILMKRUSC

Is the teaser poster the same one starwarsshop.com is selling or is this a new one?

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?product_id=415070

I recently ordered it and already received it today. Held my breath until it got here as SWshop is notorious for poor packing. I was pleasantly surprised that the poster was professionally packaged and arrived in perfect condition - they must have someone new running things now.

yodazone

I saw the teaser too when I went to see I am Legend.

Feels like 1989 again when Crusade was coming out!

It would be cool if they roll out some huge display stands too. Or some Indy/Chrystal Skull promos and banners...or a viral marketing campaign like they've been doing for the next Batman movie...

(y) (y) (y)

AHegele

i work at an art theater and we got a few copies. I'm taking one home because we are definitely not going to show it.

Zorg

FILMKRUSC said:
I recently ordered it and already received it today. Held my breath until it got here as SWshop is notorious for poor packing. I was pleasantly surprised that the poster was professionally packaged and arrived in perfect condition - they must have someone new running things now.

I ordered the poster this week. We'll see how good a condition it is in when it arrives this side of the Atlantic. I've never ordered anything from the SWshop before, so don't know what to expect...

Lon

Star Wars Shop is spotty with service. Last year I ordered a set of the baseball hats they have and got them just fine. Several weeks ago I ordered another hat to actually wear and I still haven't received it. The tracking number they sent me shows it was delivered to Cincinnati and I live in Indiana. Star Wars Shop as my correct address on file so I have no idea what happened. I e-mailed them on Monday and so far no response.

clorrificus

gotta love those camera phones
(sorry for stretching the page)

DSC00865.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

commontone

AHegele said:
i work at an art theater and we got a few copies. I'm taking one home because we are definitely not going to show it.

Interesting. In my town we have Sundance Cinemas (as in Robert Redford's Sundance) which shows all the arty, more off-beat stuff. Yet, they showed Beowulf in 3D.