If Mutt were the next main character...

Indyman4

if Mutt became the main character of the next movie if there is one... what would be his weapon be? Would it be his switchblade? Is Indy gonna be too old to swing around by a whip? What would be Mutt's costume? Would be mature out of the slick, cool, spoiled look?

Nurhachi1991

Mutt was only cool as a Greaser he would be a loser and I would hate his character if he became anything else.

Indyman4

True. I just can't figure out what they would do for a number 5. I mean, Indy would just be too old to be in a lot of action it seems... idk maybe Mutt will just.... idk.. grrrrr!!

Nurhachi1991

Indyman4 said:
True. I just can't figure out what they would do for a number 5. I mean, Indy would just be too old to be in a lot of action it seems... idk maybe Mutt will just.... idk.. grrrrr!!

God I'm sick of people complaining about his age!

Did his age affect him at all in KOTCS? No it did not slow him down so If they do Indy 5 he would be the same.

I hope that Indy 5 is another prequel like TOD it could go back to the late 40s

The_Raiders

Mutt as that main charactor.......... :sick: :eek: :dead: . I would love an Indy 5, I think that would be awesome, but if Mutt were the lead charactor why even bother calling it Indy 5? And Harrison could defenetly do two more movie possibly. ;)