THE Official "Ask Stoo Before You Post" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiders90

Since Stoo has taken it upon himself to play the role of Mod, I figure this thread would serve as a way of both asking Stoo for permission to start new threads and as a reference guide for every single topic you could ever conceive of being discussed here, because Stoo has an obsessive and encyclopedic knowledge of any and every post ever made on this forum. In fact, if he likes you enough, he will even find posts of your own from YEARS AGO to show how you "contradict" yourself, simply because he cares.

So, here's to Stoo, the self proclaimed Mod!(y)

Finn

Staff member
Allow me to be the first to say that this is a very nice thread. Awesome, even. Awesome, but Impractical.

Let's get a few things straight though.

First of all, Stoo is not a mod. Self-proclaimed or otherwise. If he was, we'd know it. Trust me.

Secondly. What Stoo does appear to be is a very good friend with a valuable member of our staff known as Mr. Sam Earch. This may occasionally put him at an advantage over members who don't seem to have grasped some inner workings of this board quite extensively. But that can be easily remedied, considering you're all free to visit him at any time. He doesn't bite.

We are aware that when a person becomes infatuated with the buttons of Miss New Thread, visiting Mr. Earch may not be primary thing in a patron's mind. And it's understandable. It's human after all, especially with the young who seem to be easily distracted by her and the excitement such a fickle lover provides. So there's no need to be ashamed.

Thirdly, there's this. For those occasions when Sam appears doze off. Might be a bit cold and mechanic, but still better than just practicing the thing in your mind.

Fourthly, thread closed.

Fifthly, have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.