TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
User Name
Password

Old 05-26-2003, 03:07 PM   #1
Canyon
IndyFan

Location: Originally from the UK but now living in Pennsylvania, USA!!!
With the release of the Indy trilogy on DVD coming out in November (about time too!) I had a thought.

As you all know, they are going to be putting new interviews on the discs, and as filming on Indy 4 will begin next summer, I had a theory. On the bonus disc, wouldn't it be cool if they announced the title of the fourth film!

If not, when DO you think that they will release the title for Indy 4?

I know this mentions the DVD's, but the question is about Indy 4. Please mods, feel free to move it if necessary. (Besides, Finn. I know you just can't help yourself)
Canyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2003, 03:14 PM   #2
wolfgang
IndyFan

Hehe. Canyon I have thought about that too. I don't neceserly want the title, but at least some news.
wolfgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 09:15 AM   #3
Randy_Flagg
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally posted by wolfgang
Hehe. Canyon I have thought about that too. I don't neceserly want the title, but at least some news.

A little, tiny, almost insignificant amount of news would be good. I really want to be pretty-much spoiler free for this one.

I didn't know the title of "Last Crusade" until I saw the TV commercial about a month before the movie's release (there was an ongoing rumor back then that Indiana Jones 3 would be called "The Cave of Death"... I have no idea where that started, but it sounded cool at the time.) Even on the day when I went to see the movie, my friend kept forgetting the title-- he kept saying "Indiana Jones and The Last Challenge."
Randy_Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote