WIN A SIGNED HARRISON FORD 8x10!! CONTEST INSIDE!!

tnswman

Ok gang...We have talked about this and I have decided what the contest is going to be.

First! Here is the prize for the contest: a Beautiful AUTOGRAPHED Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 8x10 glossy photo, signed by HARRISON FORD!
100_1691.jpg

Sorry, I just noticed that this is a fuzzy pic for some reason..the real one is CRYSTAL CLEAR!! I will take better pics later and post them here.

As I said, this is a double to the photo that I had signed by Harrison through a friend a few days ago in the town where Harrison is filming his new movie. This autograph is 100% authentic and will be GIVEN to the winner of this contest with NO cost whatsoever involved!

Here is the contest!

I have grabbed a random stack of Indiana Jones trading cards and stacked them up. Whoever pics the right number of cards or closest to the right number of cards wins this photo. Here is the stack:
100_1695.jpg

100_1697.jpg

Here is the main rule....EACH PERSON ONLY GETS ONE GUESS!!! I want this to be a fair challenge and NOT a contest like the price is right LOL!

I will run this contest until wed 4/29/09 at 10:00pmEST

This contest is open to EVERY member here who wishes to participate. The only regualtion is that you HAVE to be a member as of 4/23/09. If you join after that, you are NOt eligable. Sorry :(

If by chance there is a tie, I have a back-up contest planned.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited:

Rhys135

My guess : 243

Btw, if I did win, I'd be willing to pay P&P seeing as I live in the United Kingdom.

bonoferox

Can't see the photos at work...Stupid internet proxy :( Any way I could get you to email the picture to me?

tnswman

hey gang, For some reason, the pics that I posted were deleted so, I will re-post them later. So...Hold those guesses until a bit later today..It will be the same photos

Billy Ray

bonoferox said:
Can't see the photos at work...Stupid internet proxy :( Any way I could get you to email the picture to me?

LOL, same predicament here, but I guess I can wait till I get home. Awesome idea for the contest tnswman.

Funny story, I actually had a dream last night that I ran into Harrison at the airport and we were hanging out, chatting, and he offered to give me his autograph but neither of us had a pen. We went in search of one and got seperated and I spent the rest of the dream trying to find him in the airport and finally spotted him getting on his plane. Why he was flying commercial, when he is a pilot with his own plane didn't really occur to me until I woke up.

The Drifter

Billy Ray said:
LOL, same predicament here, but I guess I can wait till I get home. Awesome idea for the contest tnswman.

he said the pictures are down for some reason, but will be back up again shortly.

tnswman

Lonsome_Drifter said:
he said the pictures are down for some reason, but will be back up again shortly.

yea, Sorry but I will get them back up when I get home. The got deleted out of my photobucket page...Kinda weird. But that's the internet for ya.

Billy Ray

Lonsome_Drifter said:

Yes, I know that, but photobucket images are blocked here at work anyway. Heck, I am surprised I am able to access the Raven.