Vicki's Death?

Indyologist

I know that Molly, Indy's American teacher girlfriend died in Indy's arms. :( Did Vicky, the suffragette that Indy dated and proposed to, die? Someone mentioned somewhere that she did. Did Indy propose to her, too? How/when did she die? Didn't see this mentioned in the Indy Timeline under "Research." Am I mistaken? Did I misread something somewhere? Apologies for my inaccuracies in advance... thanks for any info. (y)

TheFirebird1

Indyologist said:
I know that Molly, Indy's American teacher girlfriend died in Indy's arms. :( Did Vicky, the suffragette that Indy dated and proposed to, die? Someone mentioned somewhere that she did. Did Indy propose to her, too? How/when did she die? Didn't see this mentioned in the Indy Timeline under "Research." Am I mistaken? Did I misread something somewhere? Apologies for my inaccuracies in advance... thanks for any info. (y)
Whoever wrote that must have been watching a different cut of the series ;).
Honestly, though, barring my snark, Vicky is seen in the bookends of the London 1916 episode, where her and Indy have a heartfelt reunion :D, so no, she doesn't die at any point during the YIJC. Indy did, however, propose to her, but was rejected :(.