Lost Ark Journal

With the kit you can create your own Lost Ark Journal like Abner's... or you can do what I'm going to do... start it out with the kit like Abner's journal and keep on going with it to have a unique Lost Ark journal of your own.

I got that packet in yesterday's mail.... and it's pretty neat. I'm rather glad that there a few places in the text have 6 months to 1 year in between entries..... the perfect place to add things of my own! The photographs and letter that come with it as inserts are most impressive as well.

I do have a couple of questions though.....

In the document, Abner makes reference to E.A. Wallis Brudge.... I think you meant to write Budge.

And secondly.... I recently bought a map for my journal that was dated 1911 and on that map they call Ethiopia Abyssinia. I was wondering if the two names were interchangale in the 1920s and 1930s or was it known as one or the other?

All in all, the Ark packet is pretty cool. I'm looking forward to starting it... all I need now is a good pen!

PropReplicator

007 said:
In the document, Abner makes reference to E.A. Wallis Brudge.... I think you meant to write Budge.

Doh! Typo. I apologize. Thanks for catching that!!

007 said:
And secondly.... I recently bought a map for my journal that was dated 1911 and on that map they call Ethiopia Abyssinia. I was wondering if the two names were interchangale in the 1920s and 1930s or was it known as one or the other?

Yes, they are interchangeable. to complicate things, it can also be called "Al-Habasha". :D

Wayne