Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Young Indiana Jones Chronicles
User Name
Password

Old 08-07-2014, 09:28 AM   #76
Stoo
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDew
Thanks Stoo! It sure was a memorable trip - I will be back for sure!
Very cool. Guess what? I'll be in Venice this weekend and have printed out your photos to bring with me! It seems that you've pretty much identified everything so there won't be anything new to discover but I can't wait to see the spots "in the flesh".
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiffMan
Love all the comparison shots! The attention to detail by ILM never ceases to amaze and the amount of subtle digital work on some of those shots is all the more striking when compared to a real-world shot of the same area.
Indeed. MDew's brilliant work shows how much colour correction was done. It's also very likely that the crew shot with tinted filters, as well.
Stoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 11:01 AM   #77
MDew
IndyFan

Cracked open the case once again with some new finds from Love's Sweet Song!
MDew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 06:25 AM   #78
Demitasse
IndyFan

Stuff in Germany?

Hi MDew old buddy! I'm living in Germany for the next year, is there anything Young Indy related to check out? I see from the site that they usually had Prague or elsewhere in the Czech Republic, or Slovakia fill in for wartime Germany... can you think of anything they shot here? thx!
Demitasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 11:02 AM   #79
MDew
IndyFan

Congrats on the move, there's certainly plenty to see and do there! According to the filming schedule, they did shoot portions of "Trenches of Hell" in Germany, but I have yet to find specifically where.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:35 AM   #80
Stoo
IndyFan

Dig Recent Discoveries in Barcelona

Went back to beautiful Barcelona for my 3rd time this past November and made some new finds.

When Indy sees the ballet poster, he's standing on the east side of the Barcelona Cathedral on Carrer del Comtes, facing the tiny Plaça de Sant Lu.

The theatre entrance looks different because that building had a huge fire in January 1994 (just 2.5 years after they filmed there) and had to be rebuilt. The Gran Teatre del Liceu opened again in 1999. Its location is right on La Rambla between Carrer de Sant Pau & Carrer de la Unió.

More to come!
Stoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:52 PM   #81
MDew
IndyFan

Awesome find, Stoo! Will add the info to the site. Was actually just thinking of Barcelona as a possible destination for my next trip.
Old 02-15-2016, 08:57 AM   #82
Indy McFly
IndyFan

Truly excellent scouting work. Sometime the Chronicles get pushed to the side. Thank you for sharing your incredible work.
Indy McFly is offline   Reply With Quote