Irina/Dovchenko Fanfic?

Col. Spalko

Would anyone be interested in reading one? I'm in the process of writing it so I will post it here is anyone wants to see it. :)

Col. Spalko

Yay! <3

It may be a little out of character but not by huge leaps and bounds. Irina isn't turning into a valley girl and Dovchenko is still pretty cold blooded.

kongisking

I finished reading it, and I'm about to PM you, Col. Spalko, to tell you what I think. I'm not sure if you're the type who wants their feedback available for everyone to read, so that's why I'm playing it safe and going with a PM. So, go check your inbox! :hat:

Meerkat

I considered IrinaxDovchenko (yes, Irina would be dominant) once, but it didn't work out for me :\ IrinaxIndy seemed better, but I can still imagine Irina might have had some sort of relationship with Dovchenko?
Mel- I read your Eryka-Jennifer Spalko fic. Irina does seem OOC, and there are some grammar mistakes. I'm undecided about your character; analyzing and critiquing that part of stories has always been my weakness?:eek:
Overall, it's a great first fanfiction (I can assure you that my first tries were much worse), but there's room for improvement.

The concept of the story is really interesting, though. I have written scenes for my own IrinaxIndy family (none of which I've posted online, however) and I'm curious about other stories with similar ideas.

Last edited:

XanaduEli

Meerkat said:
I considered IrinaxDovchenko (yes, Irina would be dominant) once, but it didn't work out for me :\ IrinaxIndy seemed better, but I can still imagine Irina might have had some sort of relationship with Dovchenko?
Mel- I read your Eryka-Jennifer Spalko fic. Irina does seem OOC, and there are some grammar mistakes. I'm undecided about your character; analyzing and critiquing that part of stories has always been my weakness?:eek:
Overall, it's a great first fanfiction (I can assure you that my first tries were much worse), but there's room for improvement.

The concept of the story is really interesting, though. I have written scenes for my own IrinaxIndy family (none of which I've posted online, however) and I'm curious about other stories with similar ideas.

Thank you, :)
I always love to get help on ways to improve.
I actually got the idea of the Character on a very close friend of mine who encouraged me to be an artist and author in the future.Who's name was also Eryka-Jennifer. Sadly she passed away last year, so I used the name in her honor. I don't even remember where I got the idea for the story from, but I had it in my head for a long time before I finally decided to write it down.
:)

Meerkat

XanaduMel said:
I actually got the idea of the Character on a very close friend of mine who encouraged me to be an artist and author in the future.Who's name was also Eryka-Jennifer. Sadly she passed away last year, so I used the name in her honor.
I'm sorry to hear that, Mel :(

Col. Spalko

XanaduMel said:
Thank you, :)
I always love to get help on ways to improve.
I actually got the idea of the Character on a very close friend of mine who encouraged me to be an artist and author in the future.Who's name was also Eryka-Jennifer. Sadly she passed away last year, so I used the name in her honor. I don't even remember where I got the idea for the story from, but I had it in my head for a long time before I finally decided to write it down.
:)

Aw, Mel, I'm sorry. :/