Greetings, all!

Raider Cat

:hat:

Hello. My name is Raider Cat. I'm a new member (obviously). I've been watching these boards for a bit and have actually gotten around to making an account. Figured I'd introduce myself before I randomly jump into a forum.....wait, I already did that. :rolleyes: Oh well.

So, I guess this is the part where I talk about myself, eh?

Well, I LOOOOOVE Indiana Jones and all related properties. (Duh!) I also like Harry Potter and Star Wars (not quite an expert on SW though, IJ and HP are my fields of expertise). Reading, singing, drawing/doodling, and listening to music are a few of my hobbies.

Okay, now that this is out of the way, time to posting things elsewhere.

Oh! I almost forgot, you will most likely find me in all of the movie subforums, incase you were wondering. I hope to (for lack of a better and less wordy term) "befriend" a few of the learned members I have seen there when I was lurking around this site as a guest. Not to sound corny or anything, but many of the guys there (and here in general) seem quite nice. I also hope to have good discussions about the films.

Thanks for reading the ramblings of a newbie! See ya around!

The Drifter

There's plenty of threads to get you started discussing the films. I'm sure you'll find your way around easily enough.
Welcome to The Raven, by the way. And, don't ask questions about the pink elephant.

Raider Cat

The Drifter said:
There's plenty of threads to get you started discussing the films. I'm sure you'll find your way around easily enough.
Welcome to The Raven, by the way. And, don't ask questions about the pink elephant.

:confused: What's the- Ah, right! No pink elephant questions for me!

Thanks!

Montana Smith

Welcome to The Raven, Raider Cat. :hat:

That's a cool name. ;)

The pink elephant, who usually stands in the corner of the room gets embarrassed easily. So we pretend to ignore her.

Raider Cat

Montana Smith said:
Welcome to The Raven, Raider Cat. :hat:

That's a cool name. ;)

The pink elephant, who usually stands in the corner of the room gets embarrassed easily. So we pretend to ignore her.
Thanks. :D I have to admit, it took me a bit to figure out such a simple name. :rolleyes:

PokeSonicIndy

Raider Cat I have a question for you. How long did it take for you to able to start posting? The reason I'm asking you this is because there is a new user called FanRegularToht ;) who just joined but isn't able to post yet.

I don't remember how I was able to start posting or how long it took. Is there an activation code or something?