For the Ladies: What's YOUR Indy fantasy?

Finn

Staff member
Yeah, and at least judging by the behavior of women around me... <i>this</i> thread was destined to become popular. :rolleyes:

Canyon

Suddenly, all of the Indy droolers moved closer and kissed their favourite adventurer on the cheek. As they moved away, the bewildered archaeologist rubbed the lipstick from his cheeks and flashed a lop-sided smile.
"Laides, please", he smiled again once more.

Now, there's a question!

Okay, keeping in mind that this is a family-friendly site...

Firstly, I imagine myself travelling around the world with Indy, looking for ancient treasures and dodging boulders, traps and bad guys.

I also imagine the two of us on a dancefloor with 1930's music playing in the background, with me dressed in a glamourous evening dress and him dressed in a tux... oh wow!

And then, lets not forget the fantasies about myself and Indy in the jungles of South America and Indy looking as he did at the end of Temple of Doom!!!!!!!!

icon_thud.gif

Excuse me while I go for a cold shower now. ;)

Canyon

Come on Indyologist and Kate! I wanna hear your Indy fantasies too... :D

...whilst keeping it PG of course. ;)

Indyologist

I've got to get to work, but I'll post something later.

I suppose we could move the rating for this thread up to a solid "R"-- if the almighty mods approve. Just... don't go into any body fluids or anything involving pain, okay?

I

Indy's_main_man

"last nite I had a dream that a hamburger was eating ME"

- Jerry Seinfeld

Kate, we're all dying to hear it so just go ahead and post

I

Indy's_main_man

not that bad. it's good to diverse from the whole "adventures in the jungle" senario