Indy Pinball For Sale!!!

Another one on the market...

Indiana Jones pinball machine in perfect working condition. It was just serviced by a professional pinball expert ( Johnny pinball / JPBinc.com ) . Playfield was waxed , bulbs checked and replaced when needed, Basicly the entire game was gone through and tuned up . Everything works as it should. The game itself is in very good condition . there are also some extra parts included : fuses , bulbs, coils ect. I also have the color game brochure that came with the game . You can see in one of the pictures the extras .

Indiana Jones Pinball Machine

Price:$1,400

Pinball screen
Sales flyer coverOpen sales flyerSales flyer back
Produced and released by Williams Electronic Games, Inc. on August 1st, 1993
12.716 Indiana Jones Pinball Machines were produced.

Game Design: Mark Ritchie
Artwork: Doug Watson
Software: Brian Eddy
Sound: Rich Karstens
Music: Chris Granner

This Indiana Jones pinball game might be as legendary as the Indy films as it is known as one of the best pinball machines ever created based on a film. And this might be one of the most complex pinball games ever created as well.

The pinball's playfield.

When it was released in 1993, this Indiana Jones pinball had the most modes of any pinball game ever created. It actually has 16 modes to complete before reaching the final Wizard mode! This pinball is packed with so much stuff that it uses every circuit available on the WPC pinball system. (WPC was the standard platform for every Williams pinball machine created during most of the 90's.)
The game also has two World War II planes on the playfield. But one of the best features of game has to be the user controllable, tilting upper playfield that allows you to move the playfield left and right, guiding the ball through the maze to obtain a great multiball.

This is also the only pinball game ever created that incorporates 3 video modes. Each video mode is completely different:
?Mode 1: A gunfight at the raven bar - move a crosshair left and right over the screen trying to shoot the bad guys.
? Mode 2: Escape in the mine cart - Move the mine cart left and right through the tunnels, steering for the open tunnels and avoiding the closed ones.
? Mode 3: Choose wisely - Several glasses are shown on the display, one of which the player must follow while the glasses get shuffled for a couple of seconds. Choose the right one!

And when it comes to sound effects, this Indiana Jones pinball incorporates some of the coolest voices and sounds featuring Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, Short Round and many more! Thanks to Williams DCS sound system, Indiana Jones was also the first pinball to use a digital stereo sound system.

With it's wide body design, this pinball has wonderful ball flow, and is incredibly tough to master if you're looking for a game that's tough to conquer. This machine has always been a "must have" for Indiana Jones as well as general pinball collectors
Category: Entertainment (Movies, Music, Video Games)
Posted: 4 days ago with Oodle Pro

Yure

For the rest of us who can't afford or don't have enough space for an actual pinball machine, there's always PinMame, who features a very good emulation of the Indy table :)

InexorableTash

If you want to play it with the real arcade experience, there's a machine at the Musee Mechanique in San Francisco, at Fisherman's Wharf, just a few blocks from my house (so stop by and say "hi!"). You can also take a tour of a WW2 sub and liberty ship just outside the door to get your vintage kick.

You might see me in the neighborhood, muttering "tourists, why did it have to be tourist..."

ROB98374

Anybody have one for sale?

I have been looking locally for quite some time, but can't seem to find one.
Does anybody here have an Indiana Jones pinball machine they want to sell? It will go to a good home. Mint condition is perfered, I might consider a fixer-upper if the price is right. ( I live next to a pinball restoration shop, so I'm sure they could fix it up for me)

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
ROB98374 said:
Does anybody here have an Indiana Jones pinball machine they want to sell? It will go to a good home. Mint condition is perfered, I might consider a fixer-upper if the price is right. ( I live next to a pinball restoration shop, so I'm sure they could fix it up for me)

God loves a chancer...so I have a request, lets see who can get one first!:D

Does anyone here have an Indiana Jones actor they might want to sell. It will go to a good home. Harrision Ford is prefered, I might consider put him in a movie if the price is right. (I live next to Paramount Pictures, so I'm sure they can fix it up for me). I have been looking locally for quite some time, but can't seem to find one.

Montana Smith

JuniorJones said:
God loves a chancer...so I have a request, lets see who can get one first!:D

Does anyone here have an Indiana Jones actor they might want to sell. It will go to a good home. Harrision Ford is prefered, I might consider put him in a movie if the price is right. (I live next to Paramount Pictures, so I'm sure they can fix it up for me). I have been looking locally for quite some time, but can't seem to find one.

It's going to cost quite a bit to get him back into prime condition. With the amount of new parts needed he's not really going to be the genuine article any more. You might have to settle for a newer wannabe.

Stoo

ROB98374 said:
Which one are you looking for, Rob? The 1993 one or the 2008?

The 1993 for $4495:
http://www.amusementtrader.com/290/...Reconditioned-1993-Indiana-Jones-pinball.html

The 2008 for $3200.
http://www.littleshopofgames.com/stock.html
Inexorable Tash said:
If you want to play it with the real arcade experience, there's a machine at the Musee Mechanique in San Francisco, at Fisherman's Wharf, just a few blocks from my house (so stop by and say "hi!"). You can also take a tour of a WW2 sub and liberty ship just outside the door to get your vintage kick.

You might see me in the neighborhood, muttering "tourists, why did it have to be tourist..."
Tash, I went there in Sept. 2008 and played that very machine. If only I had known then that you lived nearby.:(

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Montana Smith said:
It's going to cost quite a bit to get him back into prime condition. With the amount of new parts needed he's not really going to be the genuine article any more. You might have to settle for a newer wannabe.

I wouldn't consider it if he wasn't in mint condition. At a push I may take Flannery but I'd want a reduction.

Montana Smith

JuniorJones said:
I wouldn't consider it if he wasn't in mint condition. At a push I may take Flannery but I'd want a reduction.

A slightly shop soiled Flanery would much cheaper. But you could get an even better deal on an almost mint Carrier. Unfortunately Phoenix is no longer available. :(

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Montana Smith said:
A slightly shop soiled Flanery would much cheaper. But you could get an even better deal on an almost mint Carrier. Unfortunately Phoenix is no longer available. :(

Phoenix would have been a nice addition and I had an opportunity to aquire him the early 90s but he came in a job lot with Keanu Reaves and the old guy who always in Joe Dante films.

Got out bid by a Gremilins fan. It wasn't to be.:(

Montana Smith

JuniorJones said:
Phoenix would have been a nice addition and I had an opportunity to aquire him the early 90s but he came in a job lot with Keanu Reaves and the old guy who always in Joe Dante films.

Got out bid by a Gremilins fan. It wasn't to be.:(

It won't make you feel any better, but I noticed this today.

A barely used Harrison Ford could once have been had for a mere $150. This was, of course, before the days of Ebay scalpers and fleecers.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Montana Smith said:
It won't make you feel any better, but I noticed this today.

A barely used Harrison Ford could once have been had for a mere $150. This was, of course, before the days of Ebay scalpers and fleecers.

Damn them! Damn them all!