A New iTouch Generation

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
I own two lites and still play them. After all, owning Pokemon, I have ot have a way to migrate my Pokemon from Leaf Green, Fire Red, Sapphire. Ruby and Emerald into Diamond, Pearl and Platium.

My DSi Is put away some place. I just use it to store pictures of my cats.

AgentCrab I simply wanted to ask two questions:

1. I've heard a lot of good things about New Super Mario Bros. Does this game contain single card download multiplayer game play?

2. I really want to buy Mario Hoops 3 on 3. Can it be registered in the Nintendo Club?

Agent Crab

RedeemedChild said:
AgentCrab I simply wanted to ask two questions:

1. I've heard a lot of good things about New Super Mario Bros. Does this game contain single card download multiplayer game play?

2. I really want to buy Mario Hoops 3 on 3. Can it be registered in the Nintendo Club?

1. New Super Mario Brothers is an epic game! About the downloads, I have no clue.

2. That I don't know. I know someone who owns that game.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
1. New Super Mario Brothers is an epic game! About the downloads, I have no clue.

2. That I don't know. I know someone who owns that game.

Thank you Agent Crab. I also remember you were saying you'd wait until the next DSi Shop update to download some things. Well I've been waiting to and it seems as if our patience will pay off tomorrow.

Here's a look at what we can expect to download tomorrow.

Dr. Mario Express

drmario.png

Paper Airplane Chase

paperplane.png

Visit the source link there for more info:
http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/news/2009/04/more_dsiware_titles_revealed

BTW my name at that site is ByHisBlood, you're find me in the forums.

Again i went in to Wal-Mart today i look to see if they had any blue DSi's they did but they turned the box to the side panel where you can only see the Nintendo Logo and not the name DSi, then i went back to Wal-Mart around 4pm and this man was in the back seeing if they had sold the DSi's this is what one the workers said, Oh man i did not know the DSi was here man, i just thought they were DS Lite's so I put them to the side so we could put more DS Lites on the Shelves I'm sorry man, I will turn them to the front. Then the man in a black suit on told the worker to do it now, And the worker did not like it that i was playing on the PS2 and listening to what they were saying, so he came up to me and said, man what are you playing and i said, Madden NFL 2009. And then he walked off.

I thinking they want to sell all the DS Lite's i wish people would be Honest and do things right.

Agent Crab

The downside of the DSi is the lack of GBA slot. I never used the GBA slot for my DS, consideirng I kept my GBA and still play my orginal Gameboy games on it.

I ben still playing my lite more, due to Pokemon and that Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platitium can have Pokemon migrate from the GBA games.

I still usemy DSi to do some Pokemon transfer trades, though between Diamond, Pearl and platium that is.

RedeemedChild

Agent Crab said:
The downside of the DSi is the lack of GBA slot. I never used the GBA slot for my DS, consideirng I kept my GBA and still play my orginal Gameboy games on it.

I ben still playing my lite more, due to Pokemon and that Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platitium can have Pokemon migrate from the GBA games.

I still usemy DSi to do some Pokemon transfer trades, though between Diamond, Pearl and platium that is.

Well to be honest my friend, I gave into the DSi Shop today seeing as Nintendo failed to release Dr. Mario Express to the DSi Shop today and so I downloaded DSi Ware which is really enjoyable so long as it's not telling you the lighting in your house is not adequate.

Nurhachi1991

RedeemedChild said:
YO MATEY!!!!!!!!!!! That be the joyous news for us fanboys! Minus the profanity on your part. So have ya reserved the DSi yet?

No a Dsi is a waste of money I think. I'm fine with my DS Lite

Nurhachi1991 said:
No a Dsi is a waste of money I think. I'm fine with my DS Lite

I hate to asked this but why don't you like the DSi? do you have a DS already? it would be so AWESOME if you had a DSi.

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
I hate to asked this but why don't you like the DSi? do you have a DS already? it would be so AWESOME if you had a DSi.

Lulz at Roundshort.

Well, it's opinion. Many people who still own a working DS Lite don't want to get a DSi. You can get a DSi... it's your choice, but if your DS Lite is working and has no issues, then it's by choice if you don't purchase a DSi.

Most Pokemon players such as myself kept the DS Lite.

Agent Crab said:
Lulz at Roundshort.

Well, it's opinion. Many people who still own a working DS Lite don't want to get a DSi. You can get a DSi... it's your choice, but if your DS Lite is working and has no issues, then it's by choice if you don't purchase a DSi.

Most Pokemon players such as myself kept the DS Lite.

Ok Thank you very much, BTW i have the the first DS that came out BTW my parents did not buy the DS my parents friend gave the DS to me. BTW I'm sorry about speaking about your favorite show Agent Crab i hope your not upset. :eek:

Has anyone seen the Microsoft advertisement? where this mother and son go in to the store and there looking for a laptop and they go to the apple section and the boy say doesn't like the apple laptop's and says there lame. Then his mother say i like the Microsoft much better, i thought that was very appalling.

What do you think of this???

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
Ok Thank you very much, BTW i have the the first DS that came out BTW my parents did not buy the DS my parents friend gave the DS to me. BTW I'm sorry about speaking about your favorite show Agent Crab i hope your not upset. :eek:

What favourite show? I honestly don't watch Power Rangers anymore.

WHich DS, you mean the fat, old one? Or a lite?

Agent Crab said:
What favourite show? I honestly don't watch Power Rangers anymore.

WHich DS, you mean the fat, old one? Or a lite?

The the Fat DS. It took you awhile to answer i see. No offense.

Agent Crab

I don't pay attention to topics.

I jus' don't like people who pretty much judge a show, because it looks lame.

I don't watch TV much anymore and I don't have a favorite show.

As long your fat DS works, you don't need a DSi.

Agent Crab said:
I don't pay attention to topics.

I jus' don't like people who pretty much judge a show, because it looks lame.

I don't watch TV much anymore and I don't have a favorite show.

As long your fat DS works, you don't need a DSi.

Well is there something WRONG with having a DSi???:confused: look it has a camera on there i want to have a cam and download games from the internet and use the internet so when i don't have my laptop i can use my DSi, Plz don't tell people you don't need a DSi.:( My day is messed up for today.

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
Well is there something WRONG with having a DSi???:confused: look it has a camera on there i want to have a cam and download games from the internet and use the internet so when i don't have my laptop i can use my DSi, Plz don't tell people you don't need a DSi.:( My day is messed up for today.

If ya want to have a "cam" get a digital camera, if ya want the internet use a pc or laptop.
Also, and this is <b>VERY</b> important; <b>YOU DON'T NEED A DSI!</b>
*Gasp!*

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:

It's a Gimick.

It's also called opinion.

Just because it has a camera; does it make it better?

I have two DS Lites that work just fine. Alot of people choose to keep the DS lite, due to they don't need a DSi. People like the GBA slot that is on the DS/lite; something that the DSi lacks. So people who are playing Pokemon Diamond, Pearl or Platium can't migrate their Pokemon into the Pal Park.

Before you start; there are adults who still play Pokemon.

As long your DS and lite work, I don't see the need to jump into the the "NEW HANDHELD" bandwagon.

Just like the GBA Advanced and GBA Micro; many people liked the Advanced over the mirco.

I already have a camera on my cellphone and own a small Digital Camera. If I wanna mess up images, I'd use Photoshop.

DSlites are still selling fast in stores.