Family Guy and Indiana Jones

roundshort

In my mind, the best two T.V. shows are South Park and Family Guy. It is hard not to see the number of tributes to the Indiana Jones in all of the Family Guy seasons. I just finishes Volume 3, season 4 and there were two great Indy references,

When the family brings Chris back form South America, they have the chase to the plane, with blow guys and all, Meg of course gets it in the back. and for some reason I can't remember the other, anyone?

roundshort

No this is from Season 4, not the Stewie movie, the hard thing about the family guy is the number of Indy references, I will find ti tonight unless it coems to me at some point today. I will try to catalog all the family guys, actully just buy the dvds and watch your for yourself, that show is great!

Stoo

Oh, O.K. I just thought you might have forgotten about that thread as there are
many "Family Guy" references in it. Many people have told me that I would like
the show but I have yet to actually sit down and watch it.

roundshort

Stoo,

The show rocks! Basicly everyone who grew up watching the Simpsons, took everything one step furthur. Not quite South Park level, but close. If you get a chance watch the first few seasons, they are great!

roundshort

The other Season 4 Indiana Jones reference int he Family Guy is the nailing up of a chacter in a box, and being put in a warehouse, exactly like Raiders, witht he music and everything!

I don't care for the show at all, but there is another one I caught once. It was Peter and the chicken fighting and they were going all over the place and one of them was the plane scene from Raiders. I think the chicken got killed by the blades as well.

Johan

I think the message Family Guy is sending is contributing to the decay of society.

roundshort

IndyJohan said:
I think the message Family Guy is sending is contributing to the decay of society.

huh?? Last time I watched the message it sent me was a kick-a$$ half hour of non-stop comedy! So, IndyJohan you are not a fan?

Johan

I enjoyed it for a few episodes until I realized I would NEVER want my childeren watching such moral garbage. Sure its funny, but it went too far as of late and I felt sick to my stomach because of what I watched.

roundshort

IndyJohan said:
I enjoyed it for a few episodes until I realized I would NEVER want my childeren watching such moral garbage. Sure its funny, but it went too far as of late and I felt sick to my stomach because of what I watched.

Really, I see it as a postive thing, that people can put what they want on T.V., radio etc. I am not a fan of any censors, ever, I do believe in parents guideing ther children, but lets face it, they will find what they want. I do not think they have stepping over the line yet, even the downhill skier comment, but who knows . . . The Auqa Tenn hunger Force on the other hand . . .

Johan

roundshort said:
Really, I see it as a postive thing, that people can put what they want on T.V., radio etc. I am not a fan of any censors, ever, I do believe in parents guideing ther children, but lets face it, they will find what they want. I do not think they have stepping over the line yet, even the downhill skier comment, but who knows . . . The Auqa Tenn hunger Force on the other hand . . .

I suppose its all a matter of taste. They stepped over the line when they did a parody of "The Passion 2" What disrepect for something 100's of millions of people hold dear to their heart, that is worse than making fun of the holocaust. Maybe we would not need censorship if people had respect for morality.

roundshort

I love that one, I thought of it as making fun of Mel Gibson. oh well, I lke it I hope it does not go off the air again! You have to admit they are the bigget fan of INDY on t.v.

Canyon

Check out these pictures!

Look familiar?

shorty.jpg

024.jpg

roundshort

Gotta love the Family Guy! More Indy than anyone. Seth must be a huge Indy fan. He uses some great Star Wars quotes also.

indy34

Indiana Jones Family Guy?

this thread might exist but its hard to find since you cant include guy in the search because its too short(n)
what would you think of a family guy Indiana Jones like what they had for star wars?:confused: