Green Lantern

I think Zac Efron would be AWESOME he is my biggest fan. Have they started producing the film yet? i have not heard anything about the movie until now. I hope it will be a good Film.

zac-efron-20060806-150447.jpg

QBComics

IndyWolf15 said:
I think Zac Efron would be AWESOME he is my biggest fan. Have they started producing the film yet? i have not heard anything about the movie until now. I hope it will be a good Film.

AHHHHH! NO NO NO NO! *takes asprin*

Zac Efron offers nothing good in acting, and looks NOTHING like Hal Jordan. I don't know what is up with you all, but it's kinda scaring me. (I guess I'm just biased, because I hate any young star that started from Disney Channel >_>)

TheMutt92

Worthington...?

http://www.superherohype.com/news/greenlanternnews.php?id=8333

"I've been talking to (director) Martin Campbell about it," Worthington said when asked if he had been approached about the role. "It's one of those things where they're still doing the script. I said, 'Give me a script. Let me have a look at it.' I like Martin a lot. I met him on the Bond stuff, and I like his work, but the second step is, 'Is it a movie that I'd go and see?'"

caats

i'm not sure Worthington can be the charismatic with hints of humor type of actor needed to be Hal Jordan.

RedeemedChild

Well I suggest Zac Effron for the younger Green Lantern (i.e. young Green Lanter as in young Clark Kent from Smallville) and Christian Bale could cast the older Green Lantern as the film progresses.

QBComics

caats said:
you're definitely the most intellectual poster on the boards imo

*bursts out laughing*

Oh... Zac Efron as Hal would suck. Christian Bale as Hal would suck, because Bale is already a DC character. I'm seriously getting annoyed by Zac, Miley, Disney fans around here...

DocWhiskey

QBComics said:
*bursts out laughing*

Oh... Zac Efron as Hal would suck. Christian Bale as Hal would suck, because Bale is already a DC character. I'm seriously getting annoyed by Zac, Miley, Disney fans around here...

God damn KOTCS bringin' in all these god damn kids!

RedeemedChild

caats said:
you're definitely the most intellectual poster on the boards imo

Thank you for the compliment Caats. I was in Books A Million last week and they had a vast array of Green Lantern comics. I guess they are going to saturate the market as the movie grows closer.

UKIndyFan

This really should have been a job for Bradley Cooper. Guy was perfect for it. Reynolds would have made a better Flash

caats

Ryan would have been a good Wally. not Barry. and Ryan is great for Geoff Johns era-Hal Jordan. he actually looks like Ivan Reis' Hal Jordan. Bradley cooper can be Guy Gardner. Cooper didn't have the presence to carry it i think. going off the hangover anyway.

RedeemedChild

I just wanted to let you guys know that you can download first two segments of Green Lantern: First Flight from the PSN to either your PSP or PS3.

You might want to download it now rather than later because I'm sure SONY will take it down soon.

Hans

RedeemedChild said:
I'd like to see young Zac Effron cast as the Green Lantern, that would indeed be a nice way to introduce the Green Lantern to a younger audience.

Hopefully Jerry Bruckheimer and Bryan Singer can co-produce and direct this movie. Two wonderfuly film producers who have brought us wonderful films like National Treasure and Superman Returns would be the perfect combination for the Green Lantern especially with Mr. Bruckheimer bringing us The Lone Ranger and The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time next year, all this proves that he is more than well prepared to tackle a character like the Green Lantern.

:dead: :dead: :dead: