New Acquisitions!!

MaxPhactor23

Bellosh said:
Thanks MP23. I guess the completist in me is trying to talk myself into getting the two :)

I feel yah there! My man, it?s an addiction. Don?t let it bite you too deep. I collect too many toy lines. Plus for a college boy on my budget, you just can?t treat toys like a priority. So I?m way behind. I actually only own four Indiana Jones action figures and one deluxe (Both KOTCS Indy?s, Cairo Swordsman, Pittfall Indy and German Soldier).

The Golden Idol said:
The Pitfall Indy is worth getting since it has, without a doubt, the best ROTLA Indy headsculpt out there. It also has a very nice "dusty" jacket that no other Indy has thus far.

Oh def. I swear I've seen two different headsculpts of pittfall Indy though. Maybe I'm going crazy and I'm mixing them up. I know I saw one at Wal-Mart and it was way better then any other Indy face I've yet to see.

"Bellosh"

Cairo Swordsmen is one of the best figs...and the face sculpt is suprisingly good. He doesn't always want to stand, but props right back up pretty easy.

BlackSleep

Just got one of my two search lights from Kellogg's in the mail today. Pretty cool design, doesn't put out much light, but I wasn't actually planning on "searching" for anything anyway. Can't wait for my canteen!

"Bellosh"

Interesting BS...because I'm now waiting on both. Got some Eggo waffles to get teh search light and just mailed away for it a week ago. How long did you have to wait? I think some people have already gotten the canteen. I sent off for it weeks ago.

Nurhachi1991

BlackSleep said:
Just got one of my two search lights from Kellogg's in the mail today. Pretty cool design, doesn't put out much light, but I wasn't actually planning on "searching" for anything anyway. Can't wait for my canteen!

Could you post a pic? I have waited since late April for mine...... I had it mailed to my Grandma's since I'm moving.

Goonie

Finally found Mini Wheats with the light-up spoons. I got two boxes, but I ended up with two green spoons.

Since Indy's on the box I'll be keeping those too.

BlackSleep

I sent off for the search lights the first week in May, just got this one yesterday and am still waiting on the second. I mailed off for the canteen about 2 weeks ago and it's already shipped but hasn't arrived yet.

Here are some pics of the search light.

100_0192.jpg

100_0193.jpg

100_0194.jpg

tnswman

Billy Ray said:
Had been wondering where you were! I even checked to see if you were "on vacation":rolleyes: Hope all is well now, glad to hear you found some LC. Still searching for the other half myself (Indy, Vogel, Grail Knight). What did you think of Henry Sr??? Man, I was blown away by that figure...still am:D

I LOVE him.....He was done right.

I just got a cool set of KOTCS figures on Vintage style cards.. I will post pics later.. Plus my BK stuff and Blockbuster standees

vf wing

I picked up the two playsets i was sure i would be passing on over the weekend, as well as a single-carded Marion, a few more army builders and an extra Indy w/horse, which IMO is hands down the best piece they've produced so far. It's got the best-looking, most iconic Indy and an absolutely amazing horse sculpt.

I found LC figs last night, save for Elsa and Vogel. I can't wait to open them!