Hasbro figures for $2.86 at Wal-Mart!!!!

Uki

I picked up a few extras of some figures at WM this week for about $1.75 and some Deluxe for $3. The Mighty mugs were $4, and I grabbed Mola Ram and the Swordsman (no Indy's available). I wish I had grabbed the cloth-topped cargo truck when I saw it there ahile back...

Way of the dodo

I'm poor and I hate WalMart. The savings compared is to Target is slim and isn't enough to make going in there worthwhile. It smells weird and you are constantly stuck behind slow moving people with huge gigantic asses.

Vance

Way of the dodo said:
I'm poor and I hate WalMart. The savings compared is to Target is slim and isn't enough to make going in there worthwhile. It smells weird and you are constantly stuck behind slow moving people with huge gigantic asses.

Aaaaaand... QED

WillKill4Food

I'm gonna have to agree with Vance on this one.
I've never bought a defective product from Wal-Mart.
Ever.
One time, a plastic bag full of groceries broke and our gall of milk fell onto the floor and busted, but that's the only time I've had a bad experience with Wal-Mart. And yet, Wal-Mart replaced the milk, so the experience wasn't really bad.

Anyway, I'm going to have to go check out Wal-Mart, now. Thanks for the tip!

UIMJ

I wanted to pick up the remaining 12' figs, but I'm having a hard time finding those. I did land a German Soldier for 12 bucks at a TRU today though. I won't buy the Mutt or the Cairo Swordsman until they reach 5 bucks or better.

San Holo

I went to Walmart yesterday and saw some Indy figures on the isle that were labeled ToD $5.44.. they were the same ones on sale for $3 in the clearance section, but I wonder if we might be seeing the Temple of Doom wave sometime soon:confused:

Billy Ray

UIMJ said:
I wanted to pick up the remaining 12' figs, but I'm having a hard time finding those. I did land a German Soldier for 12 bucks at a TRU today though. I won't buy the Mutt or the Cairo Swordsman until they reach 5 bucks or better.

you might want to check Target. I picked up the 12" German Soldier there yesterday for $7.48.

Wugmanmax

There is a Wal-Mart by my work that is closing in a few days for remodeling and they put the basic figures down to $1.50 a piece and the Titanium vehicles at $1. I bought one of each of what I didn't have of the vehicles and a Raiders Indy to keep in package and and one for the work cube. They mostly had RPG Indys and Jacketless Mutts. :rolleyes: And I'm talking 5 or 6 pegs FULL of those.

KneelBeforeZod

Vance said:
Sorry, I do a lot of shopping at Wal*Mart, and Target, and other places. The only time I see posts and comments about how 'bad' Wal*Mart is is from wanna-be social elitists that want to prove how 'elite' they are by badmouthing the store that 'poor people' shop from.

Exactly! Its all just general snobbishness (usually from people in a position unsuitable to being snobs).

I am an attorney, and not doing too badly financially -- and my wife or I shop at Wal-Mart almost weekly. People generally don't get rich by being snobbish about where they shop, or spending too much to impress people they don't even like.

KBZ

One of my walmarts finally lowered there figs to $3.00.
mostly belloqs, sallahs, indian warriors, mutts and german soldiers.
I did get the only young indy & LC Indy and also a RPG Indy and a Sallah for custom projects. I hope to find another Young Indy or 2 and a couple idol or crystal skull indys.

Insomniac

I'm looking for anything from temple of doom!
A couple of Rukies!
A couple more Nazis!
Elsa
Vogel
Young Indy
Henry Jones Sr.
Walter Donavan
:( I'll NEVER FIND THESE!!!

Goonie

Insomniac said:
Walter Donavan

Good luck! :gun:

Besides Walmart, has anbody seen any price reductions at Toys R Us? I went in there and 12" figs were still $29.99 and 3.75" figs were still full price!:eek: 12" figs at Walmart here in Canada are $5.00 right now, but, that is if you can find any.

IndySeven

In my Wal-Mart they're selling Indy figures for $3 each. They only have RPG Indys, Raiders Indys (with Idol), Mutts, Belloqs, and Cairo Swordsmen. But they also have all of the deluxe sets, 12" figures, and vehicles on sale too!(y)

Insomniac

metalinvader said:
I'll trade you one of my Walters for the new Hasbro Toht .

I can't seem to find him anywhere!

:p

All kidding aside,You must mean Vogel right?
Yep sorry!:eek:
I have know clue what I was talking about!