Get proactive!

Indy's brother

Here's a thought, in May 2008, Steven Spielberg said:

I think that will depend on if people want more of them... I get asked about this all the time so, certainly, we will keep our ears to the ground and see where we go from here. But I always love to hear about what people think.

Well, on a whim I went to the IMDB page for Indy 5, and as of right now, they only have 834 "Likes".

If you are interested in a 5th Indiana Jones movie, I think that this would be a pretty public way of helping this thing gain a little more steam.

If you agree that this could help light a fire under a few important butts, go to this link, and click "Like"!

michael

Would love to help you, but I'm still not sure if I want an Indy 5. It would have to be done so perfectly, and I just don't see Spielberg and Lucas achieving that. If it's on the level of the first half of Crystal Skull and can maintain it, I'd be interested. I'm just stuck.

Mungi

Yeah, get proactive and retweet this question for Frank Marshall: http://twitter.com/#!/Mungi90/status/16190048063987712

Where can I "like" upcoming movies at imdb, by the way? I can't find it.

The Drifter

When I first seen the title to this thread, I thought it was gonna be a post praising Proactiv for it's pimple busting power.
But, I think I'll go ahead and "like" Indy 5's page also. It never hurts to try.