Indy Novelisations

PeteNeon

Has anyone seen the new HarperCollins (Scholastic in the US) Indiana Jones novelisations, of all four books? They look great - love the way they dont differentiate the fourth film, having them all the same style etc.

I dont have them yet, but was wondering how old the reading age of them is? Any ideas?

IndyBOOKS.png

walker

They're in the Intermediate Reader section of the store, which generally means from ages 8 - 11.
walker

James

I saw them on a display table at Barnes and Noble. They're not the original novelizations, but are not exactly children's books either. As walker suggested, they're roughly an intermediate level.

Each contains a section of color photos in the middle with large captions in the familiar Indy font (ie. stuff like "Indy Discovers A Secret Temple!"; "A Daring Escape!"; etc).

Indy fan 235

I found the Temple of Doom one. I picked it up and want to get the other three. I want to have them ready so when my kids are of age to read these (still a ways off, they are only 2 years old and 8 months) they can get into Indy from reading the books and watching the films with their dad.

PeteNeon

Mmmm, may pick these up - great quality, and design too!!! I've got the original "Book of the film" thing of Temple of Doom - its got like photos with story - equivalent to the "storybooks" of today - "Book of the film" etc.