Young Indiana Jones and the Titanic Adventure

bladerunner13

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to find a reading copy (as I don't care now if it's not in great condition) of Young Indiana Jones and the Titanic Adventure for the past few years. Does anyone know if there is a digital copy I can get to read (for the 100th anniversary of the Titanic's voyage)?

Thanks in advance...

IndyBr

I've bought mine from an Amazon's seller, you can probaly find a reading copy there, and in good condition (mine was).
The book is very funny thanks to Otto Dietrich, you will understand when you read it. I expected a diferent tone, being a Titanic book and all... And I found Miss Seymour to be completely out of character. :rolleyes:

Raiders90

Is this book worth reading? I'm 27, is it written in too "kiddy" a fashion for someone my age to enjoy? I ask because I love the YIJC and I love Titanic (the historical event, not the movie).

Raiders112390 said:
Is this book worth reading? I'm 27, is it written in too "kiddy" a fashion for someone my age to enjoy? I ask because I love the YIJC and I love Titanic (the historical event, not the movie).

There's no reason not to read the book. It's a quick read and not dumbed down. It's written for 10 year olds or so. It's not Hop on Pop. :D