Caption this Photo

Joe Brody

Let's have a little Marine humor:

t1home.marine.ap.jpg

Deckard

What's funny is no one seems to even realise this happened. Last night someone through a bomb or something at the Marine recruitment center in Times Square. What a D-bag.

The_Raiders

Deckard said:
What's funny is no one seems to even realise this happened. Last night someone through a bomb or something at the Marine recruitment center in Times Square. What a D-bag.

Someone threw a bomb at a marine?! I didn't know that.

Deckard

No, some guy on a bike or something threw some kind of IED at the recruiter's station in Times Square. No one was hurt luckily, and that guy is an idiot. Look at the picture, didnt you see the door is all blown up.

Deckard

Joe Brody said:
Let's have a little Marine humor:

t1home.marine.ap.jpg

"Yes, there was an incident and our Google is down."

"Ok sir, I'm, sending someone out now to fix your internet but in the future you may want to call the police before us."

The_Raiders

Deckard said:
No, some guy on a bike or something threw some kind of IED at the recruiter's station in Times Square. No one was hurt luckily, and that guy is an idiot. Look at the picture, didnt you see the door is all blown up.

I didn't notice the door until you mentioned the persone throwing something the frst time.

roundshort

"Yes Sir, Yes Sir . . .I understand Sir . . .Yes Sir . . .

Sir< as I said before, We told W not to milk the M67 for more than 3 seconds, as it is only a 7 second fuse. We didn't realize he couldn't count. Yes Sir, but we all thought the USAF could count, after all he wasn't in the Army . . . "

indy34

Deckard said:
"Yes, there was an incident and our Google is down."

"Ok sir, I'm, sending someone out now to fix your internet but in the future you may want to call the police before us."

Hahaha that would probably be me:p