Hello! Greetings from Austria

kohlmark

Hello There!

My name is Markus and I live in Tyrol, Austria. I am 27 years old, married and have a little daughter, she is actually 1.5 years old, the second child will be born in December.

I am a huge Indiana Jones fan, since my earliest childhood. Even when I was little child, I've dressed up as Indy and played with my friends in the woods.
My first computer game at all, was "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine", or the German title: "Indiana Jons und der Turm von Babel"

I grew up with Indy and even today, I am still a big Indy fan.

I registered on TheRaven, 'cause I am also an active member on the german Forum http://www.replaying.de/, which is permanently developing an Installer, to get and hold the Game "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine" working, on modern 64Bit Systems, up to Windows 10, and add user/fan-modifications for better stability (you will find much other Indy stuff there too), and on the german Indy Forum http://indiana-jones-forum.de/, and i want to provide informations from germany and austria, also in other countries.

I hope my informations, are desired here.

Kind Regards
Markus

P.S.: Please excuse my bad english, but as i told, I´am from Austria, and my native language is german.

Last edited:

kohlmark

Lance Quazar said:
Wilkommen.

How do Austrians say good-bye?

For example "Tschüss" oder "Servus" - slang: "servas", but "servus" ("servas") can used for both" - Hello, and good bye.

But this also related to, which "state" auf austria you live :)

Most of the time we say also the italian "ciao"

Drones33

Greetings to Austria...

Welcome Markus :hat:
Of all the places I've been to, in my travels, Austria is without doubt one of the most breathtakingly beautiful I've ever had the privilege to see. Indeed, only last year my wife and I, (and my Fedora) spent 2 fantastic weeks walking in the Zillertaler mountains whilst staying in Mayrhofn, and the year before we spent our holiday in and around Lofer. Two wonderful places I've been visiting for almost 20 years. One of the things I love most about Indy is that there are fans of every age all over the planet, and it's great to encounter a fellow fan from my favourite part of the world. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on all things Indy.

kohlmark

Drones33 said:
Welcome Markus :hat:
Of all the places I've been to, in my travels, Austria is without doubt one of the most breathtakingly beautiful I've ever had the privilege to see. Indeed, only last year my wife and I, (and my Fedora) spent 2 fantastic weeks walking in the Zillertaler mountains whilst staying in Mayrhofn, and the year before we spent our holiday in and around Lofer. Two wonderful places I've been visiting for almost 20 years. One of the things I love most about Indy is that there are fans of every age all over the planet, and it's great to encounter a fellow fan from my favourite part of the world. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on all things Indy.

Thank you very much, for your very kind words :)
As soon, as i translated all my stuff, i have already written, i will let you hear from me :)