ESPN / NFL & iNDY!!

metalinvader

Presented by Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull...Hmm..I smell ESPN getting the trailer...

triklops

nice find man !!!

attachments.php

deckard24

They're gearing up for the Super Bowl, that's for sure!

On another note, it's kind of a funny place to advertise the new film! Only because Spielberg and Lucas are such lefty liberal artist types, and ESPN and the NFL have such a red blooded/red state American feel to them. Then again Lucas' Star Wars films have always been through Fox, the ultimate in right wing news and propaganda!

Sorry couldn't resist getting a little political there.;)

Sticking with that theme, I'm curious if you guys would consider the Indy character to be more a Democrat or a Republican? He's always struck me as more of the lefty college prof. type, but definitely not a wussy version. LOL

metalinvader

deckard24 said:
Sticking with that theme, I'm curious if you guys would consider the Indy character to be more a Democrat or a Republican? He's always struck me as more of the lefty college prof. type, but definitely not a wussy version. LOL

I've always saw Indy as straight down the middle,A little from the left,A little from the right but 100% American!

Indy was on the Superbowl Halftime show in like 95ish as well. And I hate football passionately but I very vividly remember watching it just for this. They performed part of the stunt show during Halftime. Been looking for video from that for awhile now... if anyone has any, please do share.

deckard24

metalinvader said:
I've always saw Indy as straight down the middle,A little from the left,A little from the right but 100% American!

You know, that seems more accurate! I was thinking about it after the fact, and going over the films in my head, and he does seem to straddle both sides of the fence. 100% American is right on!

Indy4fan

NOOO!!! I hate football!!! Damn, now I have to set up my Tivo and fast foward a bunch of &#$$$@!@ just to get to the sneak peek or trailer. Oh well...

triklops

Maybe we get a glimpse at Indy swinging the whip as a kind of introduction to the commercials or sth like that....

Arab Swordsman

I highly doubt the trailer is going to appear duing the games. None of the playoff games are on ESPN so I would assume that the movie is just a sponser for that page on the website. In fact, ESPN does not have rights to any of the playoffs games so I don't think this is anything more than a website sponsorship. IF the trailer does show during a game it would be just a coincidence. Now if the Indy sponsorship was on NFL.com that might change things a bit.