RE: Does Indy read this?

JasperMoon

Hey! As long as we're all picking on Harrison Ford and the new date set for Indiana Jones IV is 2050 does anybody know if Harrsion Ford drops by for a read or if we can get him to?

JasperMoon

RE: old age

I swear. The date was on another thread. I thought it was kind of funny to read. Hope the date wakes everybody and gets them to email Lucasfilm and tell them we can't wait that long!

Randy_Flagg

JasperMoon said:
Hey! As long as we're all picking on Harrison Ford and the new date set for Indiana Jones IV is 2050 does anybody know if Harrsion Ford drops by for a read

Yes, I do read these posts occasionally, but Callista keeps telling me I need to get out more, so I've cut back a bit. Rest assured, the next Indy movie will be out before 2050. We're now looking at a 2012 release date, but that's tentative. George decided he didn't like the current script, so he's starting over and finding a new writer. Frank (Darabont) is no longer on it. George wanted to appeal to a younger, hipper audience, so he got the guy who wrote "Good Burger" to do it. Oh, and I won't be in this one, sorry to say. Freddy Prince Jr is the new, younger, hipper Indy. And, of course, Sallah will now be played by Matthew Lillard. Anyway, gotta go now... Callista's got the belt in her hand again.
OUCH!

Indyologist

JasperMoon said:
Hey! As long as we're all picking on Harrison Ford and the new date set for Indiana Jones IV is 2050 does anybody know if Harrsion Ford drops by for a read or if we can get him to?

Get Harrison Ford to do a reading for us? Excuse me, but:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (wiping tears out of my eyes)

Mr. Ford told the webmaster of Harrisonfordweb.com that she "needs to get a life." Yes, that's what he said about a dedicated fan! Nice attitude, huh? It's nice to have some hope, but I doubt we'll do any better. Not to mention the guy is well known for being moody. One minute he'll gladly give autographs, the next minute he treats you like yesterday's bloodied khaki shirt. Also, the guy is next to impossible to get a hold of. He regularly holes himself up places. Like Jackson Hole, Wyoming, where he regularly Dances with Foxes.

Wonder what he'd say about theraider.net? That we're a bunch of fedora-wearing morons who need to leave his LucaFilm trademark character alone and just visit him at MGM Studios?
Still, it's nice to dream, isn't it? Sorry if I sounded slightly bitter, but I've just heard that that's the way he is. But who knows? Maybe someone can shoot up a flare in Wyoming, get him to helicopter over here and he'd be in one of his patented "good moods"(TM) do a reading for us Ravenheads (snicker). Again, sorry.

Pier 1981

"Mr. Ford told the webmaster of Harrisonfordweb.com that she "needs to get a life." Yes, that's what he said about a dedicated fan!"

Is this true? Ford will lose 10.000 pts if the answer is yes...

JasperMoon

Sounds manic depressive to me! He needs more more protein in his diet and less Collista. Hey! Just had a thought. The next they do a remake of Hamlet, Harrison Ford should play the brooding prince (or star with Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon 5: Joe Pesci goes Pink!)

eeeee HAAAA! Go Ebert! I give it: Thumbs down

Webley

Webley said:
Hell Im not even the president of a fan club and I need to get a life!
Come on guys you know me this was a joke Im the man and I so got a life, but I live it in my crase world.

Indyologist

Pier 1981 said:
"Mr. Ford told the webmaster of Harrisonfordweb.com that she "needs to get a life." Yes, that's what he said about a dedicated fan!"

Is this true? Ford will lose 10.000 pts if the answer is yes...

I've tried to find this quote at harrisonfordweb.com but it's hard to find. But yes, he did say this. The owner of the site, needless to say, was a little hurt.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Renderking Fisk said:
Attila the Professor said:
It's understandable, I think. I'd feel guilty too if I had caused so many people to act in such a generally depraved manner.

Tell me, who's going to be laying on their deathbed wishing they had spend less time outdoors and more time on the internet?

Exactly my point, Mr. Fisk.