Which Indy film is the best?

Out of all the films, which one is definitively the best?

• Total voters

Kooshmeister

Agent Spalko said:
That's why you will have to "choose wisely." :D

Okay, um, I think I'll choose Raiders then. Temple of Doom and Last Crusade are awesome and have their moments, but they wouldn't exist if it weren't for Raiders' success. Plus Raiders has my favorite action sequences.

Sam Falco

I have a question...

Was I the only one not bothered by the fact that Temple of Doom was a dark movie? I mean, the general agreement on the boards seems to be that Doom was the least favorite. By itself, obviously the movie would not have been a great way to showcase Indiana Jones, but its a sequel, the idea of which is, you take your main protagonist and you throw them into a situation much more difficult than the one they were in during the FIRST outing. It takes Indy to his lowest point and we get to see if he can get out of it alive. I dunno about you guys, but the dynamics of doom were awesome for me.

griffolyon12

Out of the first three these are my favorites, since I haven't seen KOTCS yet:

1.) Temple of Doom
2.) Raider's of the Lost Ark
3.) The Last Crusade

Wow! That really is a hard list for me to try and determine, all of the Indy films are perfect in my opinion.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Agent Spalko said:
Some people have already seen KOTCS and by tomorrow night a LOT more will have so I don't think so.

Yes, but it's not even merely a matter of having seen it, but of having the proper time to judge it, as oki9Sedo has argued. But then, I suppose that those of us who can manage to find 750 some different things to post in a month can judge far, far faster.

robweiner8

1. Raiders (by a long shot)
2. Last Crusade
3. Temple of Doom
I like them all a lot though, we'll see about KotCS in about 3 and a half hours...

LostArk

1. Raiders of the Lost Ark & Temple of Doom
2. Last Crusade

Don't get me wrong, I love LC. It's just that Indy moves around too much and I like movies to focus in one setting. I still love it though, the scene transition from kid Indy to adult Indy focusing on the fendora. The whole intro is great in my opinion. LC is very close to the other two.

No Ticket

I kinda feel like they're all equally awesome lately. I realize each one has it's own flavor and short comings. But... oh read my popsicle analogy from one of the other threads and you'll understand. haha.

Goonie

In what order do you rank the movies?

In what order do you rank the movies?

In my opinion:

1. Raiders of the Lost Ark
2. The Last Crusade
3. Temple of Doom
4. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Nurhachi1991

Lmao I loved all the idiots that were like KOTCS will be better than TOD............. Well guys do you still think that?

SPECTER

1.Raiders=100%
2.TOD-LC-KOTCS=95%

All great movies 1st is all that counts tho after that they are all even.