Which Indy film is the best?

Out of all the films, which one is definitively the best?

• Total voters

The Golden Idol

Two people voted for KOTCS? Really? I haven't seen it yet but do you guys (chicago103 and Forbidden Eye) really think it tops the original three? :confused:

sushbone

1. The Last Crusade
2. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
3. Temple of Doom (close to #2)
4. Raiders of the Lost Ark

Since it was not possible to beat Last Crusade (it is perfect in every way) a quite good result for the new one.

No Ticket

Nurhachi1991 said:
Lmao I loved all the idiots that were like KOTCS will be better than TOD............. Well guys do you still think that?

LMAO at someone laughing at people who hadn't seen the new movie yet and couldn't possibly know what it was going to be like.

YouNeverKnow

I keep finding new things I loved and I'm going back to see it tomorrow, but here's my list right now.

1. Temple of Doom
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark/The Last Crusade
3. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Excited to rewatch it!

davejames

1. Raiders
2. Doom
3. Crusade

4. Skull

No offense, but I don't see how anybody could fit Skull anywhere NEAR those others.

No Ticket

Oh, I forgot to post my list...

1. Raiders
2. TOD
3. LC
4. KOTCS

(currently, although it's likely to switch around from time to time, as usual)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
1.Raiders
2.Last Crusade
3.Crystal Skull
4.Temple of Doom

Now that I've had time to think about this, Skull was to me, the new Temple of Doom in it's structure and action-orientation and I think I enjoy it more than Doom. It's a funnier film.

Darth Vile

It's clear from here and elsewhere that Raiders sets the benchmark for these movies, but positions 2-4 are in complete flux i.e. everyone's opinion on each subsequent movie differs. For example, some believe TOD to be brilliant, whilst others (like me) think it's the weakest.

Niob

1.Raiders
2.ToD
3.LC
4. ??

CS is not an Indy for me but the worst film i've seen for months. What a huge dissapointment.(n)