The Official Wild Goose Chase Thread (for all the rumors with undisclosed source)

Vendetta08

I think he would make a great Einstein since seeing Hellboy but for the reasons listed, I highly doubt he will be. I think Abner Ravenwood is a much bigger chance.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I thought we issued a verdict on that Supershadow dolt already. Okay, for the record (because he revises as needed) he says: Area 51, Cate's a villain and there's a cave. And the beards gave him permission to blab.

Indy2007

i was wondering does any one know what harrison currently looking like u know does he have a beard or is he shaved or what not.

arkfinder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to start off by saying PLEASE forgive me! But, I have no clue how to do that blck highlight to read stuff.

But, since your in a "spoiler" forum it really shouldn't be needed.

Now, here's my info:

"The opening scene will take place in Area 51 and will have Indy up against Russian agents." :whip: :gun:

I guess there's no better way to dive right into the movie.

Take it for what it's worth. I know the person who gave this and they were spot on For SW Epi.I-III

I agree if it's at all possible let's leave "Supershadow" out of the mix. I think he just makes it up as he goes along.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Great. 6.30...that should be in little more than an hour I guess? That's fine because I'll still be up (it's 11 pm here) to check for reactions.... :D

Who knows...maybe they'll put the same stuff on the official site too...

Well...for now...back to work...

AHegele

I'm going to record it on my laptop and try to post it right after. I've never done this before but i know my computer can do it, so it might take a while.

AHegele

ok so im recording it with media center for windows xp. I can replay a recording but only through the windows media center thing. does anyone know where these avi files are located on the hard drive? If i can find those than i can upload them online, btw- they had a preview for the episode and they showed a bit of Indy IV shooting!

AHegele

nevermind, i found it. i'll upload it as soon as its over (there was a preview of spielberg and lucas on a chase, spielberg opened the shoot with a glass of wine and sid 'heres looking at you kid')