JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
It was fun whilst it lasted...

img762.jpg

img763.jpg

img764.jpg

img765.jpg

img766.jpg

Enjoy! And support this thread as you never know what someone might discover.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
So how many of these UK comics were there? Were they published inside something else?
While you guys are at it, I would love to see a scanned version of Treasure of Monte Cassana (not blurrily photographed)...

Moedred said:
So how many of these UK comics were there? Were they published inside something else?
While you guys are at it, I would love to see a scanned version of Treasure of Monte Cassana (not blurrily photographed)...

I far as I know - just the one (Junior Jones?)...

It's from 'The Authorised Indiana Jones Adventure Club Magazine'.... UK, 1989

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
throwmetheidol said:
I far as I know - just the one (Junior Jones?)...

It's from 'The Authorised Indiana Jones Adventure Club Magazine'.... UK, 1989

Oyster designs licenced the property in the UK back in the late 80s, including producing the young telegraph strip. There was two issues and a proposed third that didn't materials.

I'm relatively confident as I'm sure i had it before part of my collection was stolen back in the late 90s. I've never been able to find a replacement but was surprised the other day when I was looking a rare Neal Adams (big, big fan of his stuff) Mighty Warhogs album I promise someone I would scan and found that issue stuffed inside of his savage portfolio's!!

So it gave me hope that might still have it...somewhere...

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
JuniorJones said:
Oyster designs licenced the property in the UK back in the late 80s, including producing the young telegraph strip. There was two issues and a proposed third that didn't materials.

I'm relatively confident as I'm sure i had it before part of my collection was stolen back in the late 90s. I've never been able to find a replacement but was surprised the other day when I was looking a rare Neal Adams (big, big fan of his stuff) Mighty Warhogs album I promise someone I would scan and found that issue stuffed inside of his savage portfolio's!!

So it gave me hope that might still have it...somewhere...

...but it has been over 20 years!:eek:

harvey

Awesome posts! (y)

Okay, time to open up my Harrison Ford scrapbook. First up, original newspaper ad from 1981...

33nx46o.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Grandreams/Marvel Publishing

Raiders of the Lost Ark - Hardback - Grandreams/Marvel (1981)

img792.jpg

img773.jpg

Temple of Doom - Hardback - Grandreams/Marvel (1984)

img771.jpg

Indiana Jones Annual - Hardback (Marvel) 1989

img774.jpg

img775.jpg

img777.jpg

img778.jpg

img779.jpg

img780.jpg

img781.jpg

img782.jpg

img783-1.jpg

img784.jpg

img785.jpg

img786.jpg

img788.jpg

img789.jpg

img790.jpg

img791.jpg

Enjoy! Especially Montana.

harvey

UK Annual is one of my favorite covers.

More scrapbooking. Excuse the non-Indy Ford material. :D

Early info about Indy's brother. Wait - WHAT?! :confused:

2cnxbmx.jpg

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Once again WELL DONE!!! What about the comic strip mentioned in the index page. Is it anything known, like marvel, or completely new?

JuniorJones said:
Raiders of the Lost Ark - Hardback - Grandreams/Marvel (1981)

img778.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Sakis said:
Once again WELL DONE!!! What about the comic strip mentioned in the index page. Is it anything known, like marvel, or completely new?

It's a re-print of issues 4 & 5 of the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones.

Nurhachi1991

Attila the Professor said:
Story cards from the Indiana Jones Adventure attraction at Tokyo DisneySea, from the fine blog Parkeology:

Indiana+Jones+Crystal+Skull+1.jpg

Indiana+Jones+Crystal+Skull+2.jpg

These cards exist for most of the attractions at the Tokyo resort, allowing non-Japanese or non-hearing audiences to understand the stories.

Its nice to see a noble Mexican in the Indy universe.....

Darn Satipo :p