John Williams Cameo In Indy IV

raydelark

I think it would be VERY cool if Mr. Williams had at least a small appearance in the next great Indiana Jones flick. Just use your imagination...

"Try ME!"
-radar

intergamer

Webley said:
He could be a piano player in a bar.
Attila the Professor said:
Or a band leader.

I like it. I like it, great premise.
or, there could be self reference, and Indy would walk off screen where all the cameramen are and they would show John Williams in sweat pants composing the next song.

by Indy I mean CGI Indy, of course

merancapeman

Aw c'mon. It's not a stephen king movie! Don't get me wrong, John Williams ROCKS, but i don't have high hopes for the movie (Look at Episode I and II by Lucas!!!)

00Kevin

Indyfan
Webley said:
He could be a piano player in a bar.

"AS TIME GOES BY!!!!!!!!"

and what do you have agianst cameos man? alot of great films have done cameos, hitchcock movies, bond films, and even several times in the indy films

Joe Brody

"Cricket"

I think that's the name of the piano player in the film adaptation of 'To Have and Have Not'. He's a real character. I was just saying that they broke the mold on piano player characters after the Hogey/Cricket character in 'To Have. . ." which was made in '45 and the Sam character (Dooley Wilson) in Casablanca ('42). I like the band leader idea.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Re:

Joe Brody said:
I think that's the name of the piano player in the film adaptation of 'To Have and Have Not'. He's a real character. I was just saying that they broke the mold on piano player characters after the Hogey/Cricket character in 'To Have. . ." which was made in '45 and the Sam character (Dooley Wilson) in Casablanca ('42). I like the band leader idea.

Understood...I have to see that movie one of these days, To Have and Have Not, I mean.