Saw V

-Jones-

Poster:

saw51largeqv1.jpg

The Drifter

I liked the first one. The second one was okay, and I never bothered to watch the other two.

My wife likes them, but she will watch any horror movie.

Michael24

Oh jeez. Number 5? Enough already. Now it seems like they're releasing them just to have something to do every Halloween more than anything else. (n)

graz

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I liked the first one. The second one was okay, and I never bothered to watch the other two.

My wife likes them, but she will watch any horror movie.

I agree, the first one was quite a clever horror/thriller, but it has definately been rapidly downhill from there...

Goonie

I saw the first three and thought they were good. The first was the best because it was the original, and like graz said clever. And, people like to compare these to Hostel, they are nowhere near as gross as Hostel. Ok, maybe the third had the most gore when she was operating on Jigsaw's brain. I still haven't seen the 4th one yet, have to rent it one of these days.

I managed to put together a full Billy the Puppet costume for Halloween. I just need to find an oversized tricycle.

bennihana123

1st is Ok, but the rest are absolute garbage made just to have something each Halloween and make a little money. Terrible.

Goonie said:
I saw the first three and thought they were good. The first was the best because it was the original

What's original about it? Aside from being the start of the brand naming? Nothing, it's a shallow, poorly scripted, horrendously acted bit of fluff masquerading as exploitation with a bunch of relatively big names. It's the Hollywood sanitized exploitation.

TheMutt92

That poster is really freaky, but in the eerie sort of way (don't even wanna think whats under the face mask). Havn't seen these movies and don't plan to (same as any other horror movie).

AngieAki

The first one was okay but after that it went down hill fast. I have seen the first 3 but not the 4th and probably won't the 5th... it is just dumb.

Lonsome Indy

why another one? i've only seen the first one and that was out of curiosity. i thought it was ok, not really a gore type of fan. i like the Hitchcock style more. movies that mess with your head tend to be better than gore for the sake of it.

its a neat poster needless to say, but they need to let Saw die.

The Man

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1XEHnVbvwVs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1XEHnVbvwVs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No Ticket

I like the first one, the twist ending got me. The "traps" were kind of scary because you could imagine yourself in one and how horrible that would be. Every single one since has sucked. But they make money so they'll just keep making them.

The Man

Saw VI to be a cuddly romantic comedy..?!*

”One man. One plan. One foot. Yes, the doctor is in! With a strange twist of fate and a revengeful plot, get ready for the most anticipated event of Saw. Face your fears at his operating table. Know that no one is safe from his sickness. Chills and screams are his true pleasure. oh...and Blood? You'll be drenched in it.”

That would be a 'no', then...

*I've only since seen one of these. Donnie Wahlberg's son trapped in a house? The second one, I think. Didn't particularly like it...