Emperor's Tomb Editing Team/Project

DutchIndy

I forwarded this topic to a guy I think who probably knows more about this kinda stuff.... fingers crossed! :)

Indy87

Whoever wants to be on the editing team
PM/Email me
or
show your screen name
Thanks DutchIndy for asking.

PS:thanks for helping!!!

Indy87

Comon people we need your help

When we figure how to edit the game, all that are on the team will get credit for helping us figuring how to edit.

Thanks to all who signed up!!!

PS:If you want to be on the team email me or PM me

[Edited by Indy87 on 05-06-2003 at 02:20 pm]

Indy87

Dutchindy get a response from your person who you think might help us

Comon people the more people we have to help us figure out how to edit the game the quicker we can start making new levels and new graphics for the game

PS:pM me or email me if you want to join

Mr.Deflok

I was replying to this message
Originally posted by Sarnath
I agree, I would rather edit ET. IM was crappy.

I tried unpacking the .mtx files with both WinRAR and WinZip but niether worked.

I didn't see page 2 of this thread.

You seriously need to calm down, you're spamming these boards to bandwidth hell, try editing stuff back into previous posts. You're not doing any good by posting a message every two seconds. You're making it look like you're a silly little child that just doesn't have a clue, if you want people to take your requests seriously then start acting seriously.

That's one of the reasons why I'm not sending you the info I collated on editing Indy ET, I sent you an e-mail saying that I'd be sending you the info once I get it all ready and you e-mailed back a few hours later asking where it was.

Take a breathe and post only when you need to, you're more likely to get a better response that way.

[Edited by Mr.Deflok on 05-06-2003 at 10:59 pm]

Finn

Staff member
Unless the guy's flooding for better post counts. We've seen those too. *ahem*

indydude

I have not gotten a reply from aaron at the indy experience, you told me e-mail him for more info on joining your editing team, maybe I should try e-mailing him again

Mr.Deflok

If you're going to communicate like this to your other team members then perhaps you should use a messenger service like MSN Messenger or ICQ, hell could even start your OWN forum.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Go ahead, use this post...after all this is why the Raven was made so fans could talk to each other.