For the Ladies: What's YOUR Indy fantasy?

Indyologist

Here's another pic of Indy I like. I just love seeing him in nothing but a bathrobe (although he had an undershirt on in this scene-- and pants, probably). Anybody have a good pic of Indy in that bathrobe he wore @ Donovan's apartment in Venice! I loved that-- he has the BEST legs! Droooooool......

IMG]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v292/PHOTOGAL/Indyshouse_1225803_70178.jpg[/IMG]

Indyologist

Oops, that didn't work. Let me try again... There we go!

Indyshouse_1225803_70178.jpg

fatima

My turn, of course I'd travel with Indy through many places and took great adventures, but my inspired fantasy would be, me dressing an arabic dress like the ones from the odalisques, I would be dancing like they do just for HIM and at the end we would ride with his horse to an Oasis and stay there....for our romantic adventure, needless to say waht's next!!! ... :eek: :p

Last edited:

Indyologist

Yeah, I think that scene on the Bantu is so great because it kinda appeals to a gal's nuturing side. And then when he indicates where to be kissed, that is JUST TOO ADORABLE! I think it's hilarious that this tough guy archeologist who can take down any size Nazi was almost whining about his boo-boos.

Indy: "Yes! It hurts." ;)

Canyon

Indyologist said:
Yeah, I think that scene on the Bantu is so great because it kinda appeals to a gal's nuturing side. And then when he indicates where to be kissed, that is JUST TOO ADORABLE! I think it's hilarious that this tough guy archeologist who can take down any size Nazi was almost whining about his boo-boos.

Indy: "Yes! It hurts." ;)

Yes, i definately think that scene is adorable as well and so is Indy!

The thing is, Indy hasn't slept or rested for days. He is hot and tired, goes after the Ark by himself on a horse, gets shot, gets pushed out of the front of the truck, goes under the truck, drags behind the truck and still manages to defeat the bad guys!!!

No wonder why the poor guy is exhausted!

raiders215.jpeg

Luckylighter

Canyon said:
Hey Indyologist, nice picture!

Here's another gorgeous one! ;)

50.jpg

icon_thud.gif

Hey! I've got that same robe. It belonged to my grandfather. We were cleaning out their closets when my grandmother died back in 1999. I found that robe, and a kimono hung up on the same hanger, tucked in under the Indy robe. I used to call it the "Hefner robe", because I would smoke a pipe while wearing it. It's really a comfortable robe.

Indyologist

Mmmmm, MMMMM! That IS a nice picure.

Any of you other ladies have an Indy fantasy? You can write it as a fiction piece, poetry, or just describe what you'd like to do if you were with Indy. We'd love to hear more. Don't forget to visit the "Drooling Thread" for some *yummy* Indy pictures!

Caitlin

A little Indy fantasy/comedy fic. I whipped up.

They galloped, two figures on horseback through the tangled woods of the mountainous region of ______. Close behind, a rogue band of thieves chased after them. The two had awoken not 10 minutes earlier in their makeshift camp to the sounds of gruff drunken voices reveling in a past conquest, and the snapping of branches under heavy hoofs. She had heard them first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Indy wake up! Wake up! I hear someone coming!" Caitlin loudly whispered in Indy's ear as she shook him out of his sleep in the grass of the meadow they had found earlier that day.

"Wha..Wha!!" He stammered, coming to his senses.... And then he heard it too. "Lets get outta here! Sounds like at least 15 men on horseback..and they don't sound as if they are all too friendly." He said commenting on the shouts coming through the wall of trees between themselves and the trail. "Yeah, we got 'em good! Look at all this stuff!" "Well make a killin'!"

Leaving their saddles and bag of food they quickly untethered their horses and took off on bareback. Caitlin swiftly leapt onto her black mare and was 300 yards ahead before Indy could grab a certain satchel off the forest floor and jump onto the white stallion he had "traded" outside a bar in the last town they passed through. The stallions previous owner must have thought he had too much to drink when he saw Indy's old paint gelding where he had tied his prize white stallion! With a ride like that, Indy was soon right behind Caitlin on the trail.

With a glance over his shoulder, Indy could now see that the thieves had spotted them and after grabbing up what items they had abandoned at the campsite, were now chasing them for sport. But Indy knew he had the greatest treasure and he would not allow the thieves to take it from him. As he clutched his satchel tight he gave another sharp kick with his heels. The horse's hind legs mimicked his own and up flew clods of dirt from the pine needle covered trail with a great fury while the gap between the two groups of riders widened. Rounding a sharp corner near the top of a hill, Caitlin spotted a crack in the ledges running alongside the trail. In a split second decision she slowed and walked her mare into it. Indy immediately noticed it too and followed suit. The gap seemed to be only 15 or so feet deep into the ledge, but towards the far end another crack about 4 feet wide appeared to their left. It widened and opened at the top. Several pines peered down into the moss lined crevice, the only witnesses to their beautiful hiding spot.

Once out of view Indy dismounted and peered around the corner to see their pursuers gallop by. With a breath of relief he patted his satchel. "That was close...I couldn't let them get their hands on this..no matter what." He slid it off his bare chest...the leather strap darkening with sweat as it slid over his rippling abdomen and perfect pecs. The setting sun in rosy tints filled the rock room. Those hard worked yet tender hands opened the bag and reached inside, meeting with an incredible softness there. "This is really an even better spot!!"' he said as he pulled out a white rabbit fur blanket and lay it down. "They can have the food and everything else...but NOTHING is going to ruin our picnic and campout!" Hearts pounding and bodies shaking with adrenaline, they fell into the downy heaven.

Indyologist

Caitlin said:
A little Indy fantasy/comedy fic. I whipped up.

...but NOTHING is going to ruin our picnic and campout!" Hearts pounding and bodies shaking with adrenaline, they fell into the downy heaven.

Very nice, Caitlin. I'm proud of ya!

Canyon

Indyologist said:
C'mon girls-- have you actually run out of Indy fantasies? I'm bumping this thread to keep it alive!

Are you kidding?! Run out of Indy fantasies!? Never!!!

I actually started writing a story with me and Indy in. Nothing fancy mind you, but somethat that I will post here as soon as I've typed it up. ;)

Indyologist

Canyon said:
Are you kidding?! Run out of Indy fantasies!? Never!!!

I actually started writing a story with me and Indy in. Nothing fancy mind you, but somethat that I will post here as soon as I've typed it up. ;)

Oooh, can't wait to hear it. I'm also working on a little fictional "Indy snippet" exploring how he and Marion possibly met and how their relationship progessed.

I know Raiders suggests that Indy led her on, but in the novelization of Raiders by Black (which I almost like even more than the film; the story on paper is always more detailed), Indy refers to Marion as being a child who could easily pass for a woman. This was probably as far as her demeaner, not her physical self. Because her mother probably died (or ran off, whatever) when she was young (I'm assuming this, by the way), Marion had to mentally grow up faster than other girls her age. She probably seemed more mature than others. Indy also had to "grow up fast" since his mother died and his father was, well, not to supportive in the fatherhood department. This is all off topic here, I know but I just wanted to bring it up. Thanx.

On with the drooling!!!! :p

Indyologist

Gypsy's Kiss Ch.46-- HOT HOT HOT!!

Just thought you girls would be interested in reading ch. 46 of Monkey's novel. Have wet towels, smelling salts, a cold shower running... ;) :eek:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

?Oh Indy, it?s wonderful!? Vadoma said as she took off her veil and gazed around at their small, but luxuriantly opulent surroundings.

The cabin was indeed one of the finest, and most expensive on board. The elegant furnishings bordered on the extravagant, right down to the grandiose little shower room complete with gold plated fittings, and the silk curtains on the window where they could gaze out upon the spectacular scenery of the Nile valley as they journeyed up river.

?Hey, might as well travel in style,? Jones said as he unwrapped his turban, withdrew it from his head, and set it down on the large double bed in the center of the cabin, ?after what we?ve been through, we deserve it.?

It had escaped the attention of neither of them that the cabin had only the one bed.

After Vadoma finished visually digesting the luxurious cabin her eyes locked with those of Indiana Jones. Unspoken messages passed between them.

??Yes,? she said after a long pause, ?yes, we do deserve it.?

Vadoma reached up and removed her black ?hijab? head covering. Her dark hair, which had been kept hidden and bound beneath the covering throughout the heat of the day, now very nearly burst forth. Like an entity unto itself that had been suppressed for too long, her beautiful mane of hair now fell, almost wildly, about her head and shoulders.

There were other things that had been suppressed for too long as well, Jones thought, as he watched her remove the head covering and shake her hair free of it.

Vadoma knew it too. She placed the ?hijab? down on the bed next to Jones? turban and her eyes slowly moved up until they once again locked with those of Indiana Jones.

A magnetism that neither of them could resist any longer now drew them together.

Indiana Jones reached out for her and pulled her close to him.

Vadoma?s breath came fast as she stared into the eyes of the man for whom she knew she could no longer fight her desires.

Jones moved his lips close to hers.

Vadoma made a half hearted effort to turn aside, ?Oh Indy!? she panted, ?Oh Indy, I?you know that I want you?..but I?don?t want you to fall in love with me only because of my kiss,? she said as she closed her eyes and parted her lips.

?You don?t have to worry Vadoma,? Jones said as he moved his lips even closer to hers, ?it?s too late for your kiss.?

With that Jones pressed his lips against hers with a passionate fury. Vadoma moaned softly, surrendering to her desires at last. She snaked her hands up around Jones? neck, pulling him even closer as she strived to press her own mouth even more tightly on to his.

Lips and tongues touched and tangled in that most intimate dance of passion between man and woman. Vadoma moaned softly as she kept her mouth pressed against his; running her hands through his hair and cradling his face against hers as the strong arms of Indiana Jones held her in a tight embrace and lowered her down to the bed.

The two breathless lovers only broke from their amorous grasp long enough for Jones to reach over and slide the curtains of their cabin window closed; closing out the last rays of orange hued, afternoon sun which broke through the backdrop of the Pyramids of Giza sliding past, far off in the distance.

For the rest of the evening, passion ruled cabin number 11.

Indiana Jones fulfilled Vadoma?s womanly desires far more deeply than she could have ever imagined; blissfully stretching her passion and pleasure to their sweet limits and beyond. The gypsy woman gave her beautiful, dark body willingly and at times aggressively, to the rugged archaeologist who had so completely won over her heart.

During brief interludes the lovers held each other tenderly while they talked, laughed, cried, and shared all of their pent up emotions from the nearly week long ordeal of trials that the fates had thrown at them; trials that had tested them, but that had also brought them so closely together.

The stars were bright in the desert sky and the moon had risen high with its silvery reflection shimmering across the surface of the Nile, before two spent bodies, covered in the sweat of their passion, finally fell asleep in each others arms; serenaded by the gentle splashing sounds of the ancient river passing beneath them.

They decided to skip dinner.

Canyon

Re: Gypsy's Kiss Ch.46-- HOT HOT HOT!!

Indyologist said:
Just thought you girls would be interested in reading ch. 46 of Monkey's novel. Have wet towels, smelling salts, a cold shower running... ;) :eek:

Uh, yeah, I've read that and Woah!!!

And guess who had the pleasure of reading that before it was put onto the internet? ;)

Indyologist

Re: Re: Gypsy's Kiss Ch.46-- HOT HOT HOT!!

Canyon said:
Uh, yeah, I've read that and Woah!!!

And guess who had the pleasure of reading that before it was put onto the internet? ;)

Canyon, are you married to Monkey? Hmmm. How would a small furry mammal and a stone formation like a canyon get together? What kind of children would they produce? Don't think I'd want to guess.

Man, what a chapter--

(Gasp! ***THUD***)

Canyon

Re: Re: Re: Gypsy's Kiss Ch.46-- HOT HOT HOT!!

Indyologist said:
Canyon, are you married to Monkey? Hmmm. How would a small furry mammal and a stone formation like a canyon get together? What kind of children would they produce? Don't think I'd want to guess.

Man, what a chapter--

(Gasp! ***THUD***)

Unfortunatley, no. Alas, I'm not that lucky. ;) Come to think of it, I not lucky enough to be married to Fisky either. :eek:

Indyologist

Yeah, Fiskey (I like to call him Rendy) seems like a really romantic guy. I think it's great that he loves his wife so much. I hope I find someone like that.

Finn recently suggested that he's been trying to picture how I look naked? :eek:!!! LOL! I told him, "Wouldn't YOU like to know?" LOL!

Okay, we're officially OT, sooooo --

Let the drooling commence!!!