Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Here it is...with a nice nuggett of what could have been...

lk1.jpg

lk2.jpg

lk3.jpg

lk4.jpg

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
Your welcome....and there's more. Part 2 coming to a thread near you!!
I have both of those "Starlog" issues but they are in a box in storage far, far away. Great interview with Kasdan and it was nice to read again. Thanks a lot!:hat:

By the way, nice watermark, Junior "Juggernaut" Jones!:D

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
I have both of those "Starlog" issues but they are in a box in storage far, far away. Great interview with Kasdan and it was nice to read again. Thanks a lot!:hat:

Your always welcome!(y)

Stoo said:
By the way, nice watermark, Junior "Juggernaut" Jones!:D

It's an original Indiana Jones magpie deterrent badge!:rolleyes:

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
It's an original Indiana Jones magpie deterrent badge!:rolleyes:
Now you've got me whistling Rossini's, "The Thieving Magpie"!:p

Time for another contribution...

---
Folded Insert from the 1990 VHS of "Last Crusade":

90_VHS_Insert_1_small.jpg

90_VHS_Insert_2_small.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
This scan is for a little boy out-there in Indy-land who would dearly love to see the inside of this magazine. Which I must say is pretty cool.

So...once the little boy, who we shall call "sprocket", floats by he can then view the rest..

sprockertsmall.jpg

Cliff Gobler

JuniorJones said:
This scan is for a little boy out-there in Indy-land who would dearly love to see the inside of this magazine. Which I must say is pretty cool.

So...once the little boy, who we shall call "sprocket", floats by he can then view the rest..

sprockertsmall.jpg

Can I be "Sprocket"? I'm new on here but would LOVE to see that Raiders model diorama! I'm wondering if it is the MPC model or something built from scratch?

inky_skin

Did someone say "Raiders Dio" ? Is it the one of the Tanis dig site - often seen in pictures with Spielberg sprawled across it working out his shots ?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Gentleman, please!! You'll have to wait until little 'sprocket' comes out to play...however, it's not this...

raiders3.jpg

raiders-3.jpg

Stoo

JuniorJones said:

Who is Sprocket? A little Rocket Surgeon?:confused:

I used to buy the "Military Modeler" magazine between 1980-1983 and still have all of my issues. I may actually have this one! Thanks for the reminder!:D

P.S. Junior, what is the source of the paintings in your post #510?:confused:

inky_skin

Stoo said:
Who is Sprocket? A little Rocket Surgeon?:confused:

I used to buy the "Military Modeler" magazine between 1980-1983 and still have all of my issues. I may actually have this one! Thanks for the reminder!:D

Not wishing to steal Junior's thunder, but I believe those are scans of the "chapter" stickers included with the Young Indy video releases.

Stoo

inky_skin said:
Not wishing to steal Junior's thunder, but I believe those are scans of the "chapter" stickers included with the Young Indy video releases.
The chapter numbers correspond with the VHS releases but I didn't get any stickers with mine! Must have been a U.K. exclusive.:mad:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Who is Sprocket? A little Rocket Surgeon?:confused: :

You know we shouldn't mention former members. Rule 4 n'all. Sprocket is a 'mystical' fan who is floating in the mist of time and space searching for glassware.

Stoo said:

Don't spill the Beans!!

Stoo said:

Inky's bang on. Good ole blighty!! And don't worry about stealing my thunder only will Loki can do that! Lo' Asgard!!

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
You know we shouldn't mention former members. Rule 4 n'all.
As I mentioned in the Superfans thread, he is not a "former member".;)
JuniorJones said:
Don't spill the Beans!!
Most of my "Military Modeler" magazines are in Switzerland so it'll be 2 weeks before I can get my hands on them...;)
JuniorJones said:
Inky's bang on. Good ole blighty!!
Then they must have been a U.K. AND Australia exclusive because our very own, Violet, has posted about a Young Indy map which is what the stickers were meant for. (Can't find her posts about it.:()

Stoo said:
The chapter numbers correspond with the VHS releases but I didn't get any stickers with mine! Must have been a U.K. exclusive.:mad:

Pretty much all countries (except North America) had the stickers and map with the YIJ cassettes.