Hi, Fellow 'Indy' Fans!

IndyMarion57

Hi! *waves*

(I've become speechless, lol)

A week ago exactly I was sitting in the movie theatre where my brother lives watching the new Indiana Jones film with my niece and nephew and my brother's friend's grandmother. It was certainly fantiastic! I loved it. And cannot wait 'til Paramount releases the movie on DVD! :)

I bought the newest Indiana Jones Trilogy DVD Box Set (white) before our trip. And we watched it a bit while we were visiting. It was fun to watch it with others who also enjoy the "series".

A couple days ago I went to the mall and bought the novel book by Scolastic and also the one by bestselling author, James Rollins. That's not all, I also purchased The Lost Journal of Indiana Jones. That's a really cool collectable, especially for any 'Indy' fan.

I haven't always been a big 'Indy' fan, but now with the new movie, I believe that's changed. I mean I always have liked it, but more now.

My favorite of the three is Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I guess that's enough talking for now. I'm looking forward to chatting with fellow 'Indy' fans. :) I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here.

Agent Crab

Welcome ot the forums, Indy Marion. You got the Lost Joural also? Excellent! I loved Short Round's entries in it. You'll enjoy your stay here! Have fun!

IndyMarion57

Thank you, Indy_Starman. Yes, I have it and looked through it a couple times. It's amazing.

BTW, my name is Erin. Nice meeting you guys!

LostArk

Ah, another fan with a penchant for Raiders. Too bad those books aren't available where I live, or else I would have purchased them already. Anyways, enjoy your stay. (y)

eroc

Welcome Erin! It's nice to find new folks excited about the series. Raiders is the king, but the new one is a special addition to the series. Be cool.

DocWhiskey

Hello, Erin. Welcome to The Raven.

"Where the doors are always open and the nazi are always plentiful for the punchin'!"

Alright, bad catchphrase, but I'm working on it.

These new people must think I'm nuts.

IndyMarion57

Thanks guys!

I've now seen the movie again (June 14th) and this time with two friends from my church. It was a blast, yet again. :D

I am now trying to collect all of the Official Indiana Jones Magazines. ;) I have the first issue.