another Indy game using the Slayer engine

indydude

does anybody think that there should be more Indy games using the same engine as ET? I do, it fit the Indy action perfactly, I want to see a "Raiders" game (as you all know) using the same engine as ET. what about the rest of you, do you think there should be more Indy games using that engine?

Dyre Straits

Yes, but ONLY if they can improve the camera/movement controls AND allow ingame saves.

Those are just about my only gripes with the current game.

gavinpape

there seems to be a computer game made for ever movie there is at the moment, so maybe we'll get an Indiana Jones 4 video game... :)

Dyre Straits

gavinpape said:
there seems to be a computer game made for ever movie there is at the moment, so maybe we'll get an Indiana Jones 4 video game... :)

AND it's getting to where they're making MOVIES based on GAMES a lot, too. ;)

gavinpape

they certainly are, i found out the other day there is a second Tomb Raider movie out end of July i think... the first one was awful.. why a second.. :)

00Kevin

Indyfan
as for movies based on games: Yeah, I've not seen alot of these movies, but I've never seen one that was anygood........mario could have been okay, but they completely slaughtered the story!

as for a new indy game:

For sure!!! I'm yet to play ET (yeah, I'm that poor :() but I know that it is the best action game of any indy games

so yes

Yolegoman

Dl the Demo, Kevin!

Yolegoman, whos been practicing RUNNING AWAY from the bad guys in the first level of the demo, so that his mom doens't see the violence... works pretty well... except for the guy with the shotgun lol.

PRAY FOR ME GUYS! I REALLY WANT THIS GAME! Whew!

gavinpape

you could really upset your mum by blasting all the baddies away. with your revolver.. then buying your own gun.....then buy Grand Theft Auto............... she won't like that :)