Back to Atlantis

IrishLuck1980

My friend gives me a call and says he got a new PC and wants to know if I want his old one. I jumped all over it. It's a Pentium 400MHz with 128MB RAM. Now, they only thing I could think of was... PC FOR LUCASARTS GAMES!!!!! And the first game that came to mind? None other then Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis. I've been on this and other LucasArts games for days. Anyone who hasn't played this game and calls themselves Indiana Jones fans need to sit down and play it. The BEST Indiana Jones game. Ever.

IndyBuff

It's a great game and I recently began playing it again. It's my favorite Indy game, although Emperor's Tomb is a close second.:whip:

qwerty

Fate of Atlantis is one of the first games I ever played.
Actualy, I learned English playing this game.

qwerty

Bjorn Heimdall said:
Great, great game. I have yet to play the version with voices, though :( Anyone know if I can get that somewhere?
I found a torrent for this game. Look it up, it's not hard to find.

Hey Finn, what does FoA!^2*90 mean.

Grizzlor

I loved FoA, as well as Infernal Machine. I actually possess ET for Xbox, but haven't had the time to play it yet.

Tennessee R

I suppose Finn is talking about FOA the adventure game with voice, with scummvm, qwerty.

after all,
FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA, FoA,

Right?.......

I played it without voice the first time, simply because I couldn't figure scummvm out.

I guess I've played it all the way through twice, (using a different path both times probably)

Good game.

Katarn07

I got this and a talkie version of Sam and Max from a friend. I gotta admit I wasn't too thrilled over it. I got to the first map options and gave up. The voice acting was annoying too.

Katarn07

Luisiana Jones said:
Talkie version of FOA is the best one, Doug Lee's performance as Indy is outstanding in my view.;)

Meh. ET's actor was marginally better. I don't know if it's so much his voice that's off, but his acting ability. I cannot see Harrison Ford saying half that stuff the way he does.