Snakes, Bugs, Rats... What Next?

-INDY-

I was just wondering, what do you think Indy will face in his next adventure? I think lizards, or bats, or any reptile.

-INDY-

well, I am new to using forums, so take it easy, it's not like I commited a cardinal sin.

Although thanks tocksick

Ska

Oh no, it's a cardinal sin.

Didn't you see the deleted scene from the movie Seven? It was about multiple threads about the same topic.

Go rent it this weekend.

;)

Finn

Staff member
joelwatts said:
What was the punsihment? Being forced to be a moderator at The Raven?
Exactly. And with it came the constant hindrance of yammering everybody else who made the mistake after me...

If you check my poster profile, you'll notice that despite my quite impressive post count, I haven't actually been that keen on opening new threads.

-INDY-

OK my bad, I won't commit this 'cardinal sin' anymore. I have seen seven though, but not the deleted scenes.

joelwatts

It's a disturbing scene. Brad Pitt walks in to this room and there is this guy at a computer moderating The Raven- it made my stomach turn.

Michael24

-INDY- said:
I was just wondering, what do you think Indy will face in his next adventure? I think lizards, or bats, or any reptile.

Sharks with frikkin' laser beams attached to their heads. :D

Seriously, I think piranha would be cool. Even though, as I understand it, reports of attacks on humans are often exaggerated, it would fit right in with the old-fashioned Saturday matinee style of the Indy films. But piranha are found in South America, and KOTCS will be in South America, so..... :whip: